Premium

Country

Israel

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I try to enter the web player from chrome (same thing with edge) it says: "An error occured, Something went wrokng. Try reloading the page." but reloading the page does nothing.

I tried to clear browsing data on chrome and tried the work around that I've seen about this issue but none of these things worked.
When I try to log in to the web player from my phone it works.

Capture.PNG
6 Replies

Hi there!!!

This happens alot and the issue is that spotify is having a outage. What I do is restart my computer and try again every ten minets

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!
PLEASE Like (It means alot)
Also mark as solution if it works ( that would really help)

The problem that I'm having is with spotify web player, not the program.
I still tried to restart my computer and uninstall the program but the web player still doesn't work.

I have windows 10 Home edition, version 1809. I don't know how to check the web player version (if there is even a way).

Hi there!!!

Have you tried clearing your cache? also, try incognito mode that sometimes helps!!!

Also, could you download the actual app that may help!!

Please like(I am trying to get rockstar!)

If you need any more help feel free to reach out!

I tried clearing chache and using incognito but when I log back in it gives the same error. 

I prefer using the web player instead of the app.

Hmm ok the web player and the app have the exact same layout but if you prfer the web player I would suggest looking for a answered fourm that has a solution

Hey there @Yudugur,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this!

We'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify Answer for more steps to try, including checking your hosts file.

Further, since you mention that the Web Player is working with no issues on your mobile device, we'd recommend disabling and enabling back in turn any browser extensions you might have enabled.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you're still having troubles.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts