Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Web player no longer works on Chromium with user-agent switcher

Web player no longer works on Chromium with user-agent switcher

Casual Listener

I got Raspberry Pi 3 running raspbian. I've been using Chromium with a user-agent swicher to be able to use Spotify web player. Now it just tells me to "Enable player in your browser" and directs me to these instructions: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/system_settings/enable-the-spotify-web-player/

Wich basically tell me to go to chrome://settings/content and tap a setting under Protected content. The problem is that I don't have a Protected content section in the chrome://settings/content.

EDIT: If it matters, here's the user-agent I use: 

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239 Safari/537.36

1 Reply

Re: Web player no longer works on Chromium with user-agent switcher

Casual Listener

If it matters, here's the user-agent I use: 

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239 Safari/537.36

SUGGESTED POSTS