Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Website / Contact Us - links broken

Website / Contact Us - links broken

Hello,

I wanted to report some wrong track information, but unfortunately I am unable to do so as the website has me going around in circles. From this page, I followed the relevant links:

https://support.spotify.com/uk/contact-spotify-support/

1. I want to report a broken song or wrong song information

2. Click on "How do I..." to expand the info box.

3. It says "If you’ve found a track with the wrong title, a track under the wrong album or a track that skips, you can let us know here." - I click on 'here' which is a hyperlink to http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-account/

4. The website asks me if I want to leave the page or stay on the page. I choose to 'leave the page'... (choosing 'stay on page' does nothing)

However, I end up right back where I started, at the original link before point 1.

Same problem in both Firefox (v43) and Internet Explorer 11. I am logged in to my account in both browsers and tried logging out and back in again.

Thanks.

2 Replies

Hey there!

No worries, we'll give you a hand with this. 

Try clearing your browser's cache/cookies and refreshing. Does that help at all? 

If it doesn't, you can also reach out to us on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on our Facebook page.

We hope this helps.

"

Hi Steph,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately no, clearing the cache or cookies does not help.

Having tried it again today as part of your suggestion, I see the website text has changed now on the "report an error" page and the only option given is as below:

"If you’ve found a track with the wrong title, a track under the wrong album or a track that skips, you can let us know via Twitter at @SpotifyCares."

I am not a Twitter user and don't wish to sign up just to report a couple of errors. I'll live without submitting the corrections.

However, at the bottom of the same page is a link saying:

"You may find reinstalling the app using these steps helps in some cases. If you have continued issues, just send us an email."

Clicking on the "send us an e-mail" hyperlink results in exactly the same problems as I described earlier. I get the "Leave Page / Stay on Page" option - with "leave page" I end up back at the front page for the help section. No e-mail form window is displayed.

It would be interesting to know if it works for any other users. It should be easy to replicate in which case it's quick to identify whether it's an issue with my system or an issue with the website.

Suggested posts