Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Website pages are grey

Solved!

Website pages are grey

My laptop broke recently so I've been using my xbox and phone for daily browsing. When I go to the Spotify website, I can only use the page for a couple of seconds before the whole webpage becomes grey and unusable. This happens on both my Xbox One edge browser and my Google Chrome browser on my android phone. As a work around I can click the menu tab and it will unfreeze and light back up on my phone. I have enabled pop ups. Sorry for the long post but any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have the spotify app on both the xbox one and my android and it works just fine. The problem I was having was using a browser on either device to access the main spotify website and also the community website. Although checking it now it looks like the problem has fixed itself. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @kjrsv.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Have you tried downloading the Spotify app for the Xbox and for Android? We'd like to know if the same thing happens there.

Let us know what you can find. Have a nice day!

Marked as solution

I have the spotify app on both the xbox one and my android and it works just fine. The problem I was having was using a browser on either device to access the main spotify website and also the community website. Although checking it now it looks like the problem has fixed itself. Thanks again.

Hey @kjrsv.

That's nice to read!

Hope the issue does not come back.

Let us know if you have further questions and we'll be happy to help.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts