Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What Happened with John Fogerty new album? "Wrote a Song for Everyone"

Solved!

What Happened with John Fogerty new album? "Wrote a Song for Everyone"

The album "Wrote A Song For Everyone" by John Fogerty is gone. The previously link was here https://play.spotify.com/album/2G6chemqdiNHxEw1ucZ7pw but now I can't listen to any song. What happened?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I know what happened. I was using Spotify USA. Now I moved to Brazil and I'm using the Brazilian Spotify. They don't have the same amount of song. That's really sad.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

up

@user-removed wrote:

up

Yes, I can listen to it now as well.

You can listen this album? Here still nothing..

Screenshot 2014-03-05 13.44.38.png

Marked as solution

I know what happened. I was using Spotify USA. Now I moved to Brazil and I'm using the Brazilian Spotify. They don't have the same amount of song. That's really sad.

@user-removed wrote:

Spotify has to negotiate new deals whenever they become available in a new country, as each government has different copyright laws. Unfortunately, what this means for the user is that Spotify's catalogue changes based on wherever you're from.

At the same time, Spotify Premium users can roam freely around the world and still have access to their home country's catalogue - so if you buy Premium from the US and then travel to Brazil, you'll still have access to all the songs you used to have.

Suggested posts