Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where Did My Playlists Go?!

Where Did My Playlists Go?!

I recently changed bank accounts, but before I could update the automatic payment info on my Spotify account I got an e-mail from Spotify saying they couldn't process my payment and my service was disconnected.  When I tried to log back in the re-activate the service, it wouldn't recognize my username and password saying they were already taken.  When I did finally get to log in via my smartphone, all three of my playlists were gone!  What happened to them and how do I get them back?

2 Replies

Try visiting this link: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/recover-playlists/ and see if they are listed there and can be restored. If they are not listed, I would recommend contacting spotify support, and if you receive an automated response, reply to that message, and they should get in to contact with you soon.

If the playlists aren't in the recover tab, it sounds like you created a new account.You might be able to get back to your original account using your facebook login. If that doesn't work, please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted.

If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Suggested posts