Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added?

Solved!

Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added?

Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added? IE. The drake mixtape 6 God which has been released on itunes and 2 weeks have gone by and still nothing on here.

I have already added it for myself to listen to, but i would also like my followers to listen to it also.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@IkanyewestI wrote:

Where do i post on the forums for music that needs to be added? IE. The drake mixtape 6 God which has been released on itunes and 2 weeks have gone by and still nothing on here.

I have already added it for myself to listen to, but i would also like my followers to listen to it also.

Hi,

I've moved your post to the Help - Other forum, where we handle questions related to the Spotify catalogue. Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. In the meantime, you can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community! 🙂

well spotify can't decide which music is included and which not. You need to contact Drake's label or drake if you want his music on spotify 😉

good luck!

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Marked as solution

@IkanyewestI wrote:

Hi,

I've moved your post to the Help - Other forum, where we handle questions related to the Spotify catalogue. Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Sometimes it's temporarily unavailable while they sort out legal issues or correct metadata, in which case it'll be back up as soon as they resubmit it to Spotify. In the meantime, you can also fill out this form to let Spotify staff know of your interest.

Suggested posts