Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where in the world is the WP8 update?

Where in the world is the WP8 update?

An update for the Spotify application was promised for the spring, and I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about a release anytime soon. Is it delayed to implement the new UI? Is it cancelled? I just really want to use the Radio, Discover, etc. features on my device but it's missing them. I'm kinda disappointed with the quality of the app compared to the one I used on my iPhone just two months ago.

5 Replies

Same question. Wonder why Spotify team have to shout out so soon, when nothing is ready yet. A dislike!

Dont foget to KUDOS if you think this post helpful 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Well, Spring ends in June I guess. They definitely said Spring 2004?

Also interestingly the tab was shown as "playlists" not "your music" in the screenshots in the blog post.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Peter wrote:
Also interestingly the tab was shown as "playlists" not "your music" in the screenshots in the blog post.

That would be a huge mistake if they didn't build that in - they knew that feature was going to be rolling out.  I guess they don't really consider WP as a core part of the platform yet.

On the other hand, that could just be an early screenshot.  And a majority of Spotify users just have "Playlists" still anyway.

+ There is no Your Music on iPad yet either.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts