Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is Turn Blue by The Black Keys?

Where is Turn Blue by The Black Keys?

It dropped yesterday (May 13) so it should be on spotify. Why don't we have it yet?

6 Replies

I was wondering the same thing jakeriedy.  If you search on the internet for it, it shows as being on Spotify, but once you click a track to load in Spotify, it says the track isn't available. 

Since El Camino isn't on Spotify either, we probably won't get this album. The Black Keys apparently don't like streaming services and want us to pirate their music. 

edit: Here's what the Black Keys think of Spotify: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/black-keys-patrick-carney-clarifies-bands-stand-on-spotify-20...

Matze,

I was thinking that since Fever was put on Spotify that the rest of album would be put out there too.  Maybe it was just wishful thinking on my part. 

Art should be free. It's frustrating that I can't listen to their album.

What's wrong with you?

Art should be free? Food should be free, medicin should be free and whatever you do for your living - it certainly should be free.

But the music on Spotify isn't free - Spotify pays (and I pay Spotify) for the music. If the Black Keys don't want me to listen to their music... well, I won't neither on Spotify nor in February live in Zürich nor elsewhere.

While I don't think that art should be free, there is no reason to be so greedy.

Suggested posts