Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why is my spotify messed up

Why is my spotify messed up

on both my phone and iPad it's putting my songs in the wrong order from what it previously was and when I click on the song, so for instance ADHD by Kendrick it plays the song that is actually suppose to be there and the song that it plays is 0-100 by drake and basically whenever I click on any type of song it plays the song that is actually suppose to be there so in like the proper order, I had my order by title and also there's like this grey blob in the middle of my library. Can someone help me out this is really pissing me off cause I'm putting my money into this and spotify is acting retarted
3 Replies

SAME PROBLEM!  I'm trying to add songs to my playlists but now I can't becuase when I click on a song, it's not playing the one from the list.  I selected to sort by title, but there are some numerical titles that now show up near the bottom of the list, so everything is slightly out of order and playing the song that is "supposed to be" in that location on the list.  SUPER IRRITATED!!!

If Spotify doesn't fix this soon I'm cancelling subscription.  If I can't tell which song I'm selecting, it's all random for me anyway. 

Ditto. Sorting by title causes the titles to not match up with the actual song file. When I change the sort back to the order in which I downloaded my songs they go back in order.

Another thing is when my songs are sorted by title it doesn't allow me to play the first song of each letter i.e. First song that starts with an "s" can't be clicked on and won't play.

Add'l info: I am using an iPhone 6+

UPDATE: I received the Spotify app update 3.6.0 today and it fixed the problem on my iPhone! Run the update to see if that works for you. Cheers!

Suggested posts