Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why order Sportify automatically?

Why order Sportify automatically?

Hello,

my Problem is that I don't order Spotify this Month, because I have Problems with Klarna and i don't use Spotify but i become Friday a invoice of Klarna. I don't have klick on Klarna, paypal and so on, i click on "Zahlungsverfahren entfernen" but i became a Invoice, thats not right!!!!

I can not understand this Order - and Klarna don't answer me about this Invoice. Why became this Invoice, although I delete this Payment for the Month May!!!

4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Unfortunately, if your subscription is through a partner service such as Klarna, you will need to get in touch with them to sort out any issues. Since their billing systems are completely seperate from Spotify's there is not much Spotify's customer services team can do.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

No!

The Invoice ist coming from you to Klarna and Klarna to me. What the hell is it, that i must pay it, and i don't need it and i don't order this month! It's the last!!!!

Hey there, there's a couple of ways to cancel your Klarna subscription. You can either cancel on our website or you can contact Klarna directly. If you weren't expecting to pay this month, you'll need to contact Klarna themselves as it's them who are handling your billing information.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Dear “Fabelchen”

when you use Klarna as a payment option, you listen to music first and pay later. This means that you receive an invoice for your Spotify purchase in the middle of the following month.  So if you, as example, would purchase Spotify Premium on the 3rd of May, you can enjoy the Spotify service for one month and would receive your invoice on the 15th of June.

You explained that you received your Klarna invoice for your Spotify purchase in the middle of May, this would mean that you pay for the purchase you did in April. If you already cancelled the payment with Klarna, you only have to pay for the months you used Spotify before cancelling.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, our customer service would be glad to assist you. You can reach our customer support from Monday to Thursday from 8AM until 8PM, Fridays from 8AM to 5PM and Saturday/Sunday from 10AM to 5PM. Our telephone number: 0911/47757710. You can also contact us via our website on www.klarna.com

Your Klarna Team

Suggested posts