Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Windows] Missing Track Length in Discover Weekly playlist

[Windows] Missing Track Length in Discover Weekly playlist

Hi folks,

I know there are other topics about that issue, but since there is no activity anymore I wanted to bring it up again.

I am missing the track length column in my discover weekly playlist. I tried all tipps already (reinstalling, cleaning appdata folder etc.) but nothing helped. Since I do not understand how this help section of the spotify community works ( I can not post anything in the ongoing issues section?!), I try it here again.

I have put some screenshots of my Discover Weekly and my Release Radar Playlist as comparison.

Please help with this very annoying problem, Spotify!!

Cheers

length.PNG
NoLength.PNG
5 Replies

Hey @Desadru, welcome to the community!

Just to confirm, does the same happen if you maximize the Spotify app? Also, what's your current screen resolution?

In the meantime, do you happen to have a different desktop you could use to see if it behaves the same?

Keep me posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Hello,

my resolution is 2560x1440. I always maximize Spotify, it also happens in windowed mode.

If I logon on another PC the same problem occurs, so it has to be account related rather than PC related.

cheers

Hey @Desadru!

Thanks for reporting this.

Could you send us your OS and Spotify version numbers? I was able to reproduce this on my end, but I'll need all the information required to report this on to the right team.

Keep us posted.

Hey,

I use Windows 10 (Build 10.0.16299.371) and Spotify Desktop Version 1.0.77.338.g758ebd78.

If anything else is needed let me know.

Cheers

Thanks for all the info!

We think this is intended, as the track length section has been replaced with the Like and Don't Like icons. However, if there are any updates on this, we'll let you know.

All the best.

Suggested posts