Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows Phone 8 problem login

Windows Phone 8 problem login

Can´t login spotify premium with with my lumia 930 with Facebook. After entering user name and password, the app gets stuck.........doesn´t open............reinstallation didn´t help,   with myolder lumia 920 with same software cyan version it is no problem.....

9 Replies

When you reinstalled, did you follow the guidelines outlined here for a clean reinstallation of the application?

Give this a shot and let us know if it works. Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Thanks but simply reinstalling by deleting app and downloading the app from store again  doesn´t change anything, including restart of my device.

And your link doesn´t give any information how to clean reinstall on windowsphone.........................

Is there a precise information what to do for clean reinstall on win phone ?

hmm...I've got nothin here. I'm an Android guy. Let's see if anyone else can help out here. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I have the same issue still on the version posted on 10-Sep, login screen just hangs (and I have for the moment premium).

I have Lumia 520 with OS version 8.10.14157.200

Spotify works on my other (non-WP) devices from the same network(s).

Same problem, deleted the app and reinstalled.

Still hanging on the login screen and nothing happens. Never worked on this phone. Works on my iPad..

Lumia 630, Lumia Cyan, WP 8.10.12397.895, 2GB Free on Phone

Could you try setting a device password from your online profile then logging in using your numerical username and that password?

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Tried both with Facebook login and spotify login, same result.

Hey guys!

Are you receiving any error messages at all here?

If you're having continued login troubles, I'd recommend to reach out to our contact form here:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Reply back to the automated response and let us know the 8 digit case number, we'll then make sure the accounts teams get hold of things 🙂 (You can reach us on Twitter too at @SpotifyCares)

Cheers

I put the correct username and password, and still, it shows "incorrect username or password". I tried changing the password and tried to login, but, the same result.

Suggested posts