Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows Phone [ALL]

Windows Phone [ALL]

Hi,

Not sure of the exact place to write this, but here goes I do hope this is in the correct spot.

Having Being a member since very close to your inception in 2008 and a paying member for a large majority of those years. I have usually always been very happy with your services, there has always been the odd grumble about specific things, but nothing to warrant complaint or stop recommending your service to others.

One of the major features that always impressed me was your attitude to being device agnostic, This is a major point that impresses me. well until I got a Nokia Lumia 620 with windows 10 that is, yes you have begrudgingly cobbled together an app that runs on windows phone, have you put any *effort into it ??? It does not seem that way. There are so many features missing compared to other app's it's laughable that I would ever consider your application as a contender on that platform. The very fact you lump Windows phone in with TV's and other goes to show how much you care about it as a product.

At this point in time, the only reason I have not left your **services is simply, due to the fact you offer a family plan and there are other members of my family using your service, but considering I am the bill payer, this can easily be changed. Yes there is always the argument that your userbase is insignificant on WP, that is because your app is **bleep**; cause and effect.

Please give us a clear roadmap of your plans and intentions to develop spotify on Windows phones and please be honest with us.

A disgruntled customer.

*to the individual developers who work on this product I work in a custom software house and understand sometimes the tools you are given will never allow you to make a good product no matter how hard you try, the comment regarding "effort" is directed at management.

** yes I am just one customer, yes you can not care about the small payments I make each month, but that say's much more about you as a company than it does about me as a customer.

When paying a sub, i would expect some form of support to be in place when the product doesnt work.
5 Replies

I feel EXACTLY as you do - I'm only staying because of the family sub. We ARE customers. Please dignify us with a response, Spotify.

I feel the exact same way. It is a shame that an app like Spotify works so bad on Windows Mobile. I get that the userbase for Windows Mobile is smaller then IOS or Android. But at least give us Windows Mobile users a decent app/listening experience. 

I totally agree. I'm a paying customer with a Windows 8.1 phone using Spotify 5.2.4.0. However, this application is nothing than **bleep**. Even when I'm next to the WiFi router it looses connection all the time, starts synching without obvious reason when playing from offline playlists, interrupts the playlist, ignores offline mode.... the list doesn't end. It behaves so bad that it's impossible to describe.

Even it still could be better I love Spotify on my desktop; that's the only reason I stay. However, my situation changed, and I'm more often on the road and much like you I take into consideration to leave as soon as I find something less frustrating. I'll certainly not buy another phone.

LOL, they modify my comment and replace my word that best describes the behaviour with **bleep**.

Spotify sucks! Sorry, that's too much!

After more than 1 year I cancelled my account.

I'm not willing to support such customer unfriendly behaviour.

Suggested posts