Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Windows Phone] App needs an update

[Windows Phone] App needs an update

Hello, I recently just a Windows Phone not too long ago, and had an iPod Touch. The app on the iOS App Store seemed to be a  lot better than the one on the WIndows store. The one on Windows is very buggy. When you are playing a playlist, after a song is over, it will sometimes stop, and not go onto the next song.

Also, there is no region for "Radio" yet. I would personally enjoy haveing this feature, as I get sick of some of the music I play.

An update to the Windows Phone app would be very appreciative.

Thanks,

Chris

4 Replies

To be able to use the radio or the other services that you get on the normal Spotify would be great. I use Tunigo all the time and miss having it on my phone.

Agree, i have a lot of problems with the app on my Nokia Lumia 920.

Funny thing:

I found out that my offline playlists still works after degrading from Spotify Premium to Open version. Just start the app, minimize it and open it again.

SO LISTEN SPOTIFY, you will get at least one subscription back when you release a working app

I second the need for a better WP (7.x/8) app. Right now it's nearly impossible to properly use the app. It's slow and unstable.

I've got no problem streaming the music in the background. But when I try to go back to the app it always crashes the app when I try to skip a song or switch to another playlist. This bug can be reproduced.

And my biggest grief: Why is there no radio...?

I'm a premium subscriber, so a working app for my WP would be very much appreciated.

Hey there.

Thanks for discussion.

Currently there is no news about this. At least I can't find anything in Spotify site.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts