Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows Phone Doesn't Work!

Windows Phone Doesn't Work!

So, as we are now recommended from Microsoft to move to Spotify, since you've partnerd up and they are shutting down their Groove Services, I'm having a few issues with the application.

The app doesn't play antying. 

- If I go to my playlists, I can't open any of the lists because the application reloads the list frequently without evern stopping. The loading bar shows up every few seconds.

- When trying to play a station, the loading bar just goes on and one but nothing happens.

- The main page loads and then reloads and reloads.

The app sais it's having issues with network, even though my desktop app tells me it stoped playing because another device is using the account.

From time to time it sais "Nothing to show here..." with content over it. 

So, this was some great partnership.... sigh

1 Reply

I have the same issue! I started paying for Groove music because my phone app was broken and now they're shutting down groove but spotify still doesn't work. If it weren't for my desktop app working perfectly, I'd have cancelled my premium.
It's sad because Spotify was amazing before the update, rarely had any problems. I could even handle it when songs would only play in offline mode, at least I had music. 

Suggested posts