Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Windows Phone][Other] Spotify free on windows phone

[Windows Phone][Other] Spotify free on windows phone

In 2014, Spotify promised Windows Phone users free ad-supported shuffle-play streaming service. In addition, the app description in the market also says "Spotify is now free on Windows Phone."

However, when logging in, it turns out users need a premium account to use Spotify on Windows Phones. Could you please update the app to allow free accounts shuffle play service? We would really appreciate your help! Thanks!

2 Replies

@Ellery_Cheng wrote:

In 2014, Spotify promised Windows Phone users free ad-supported shuffle-play streaming service. In addition, the app description in the market also says "Spotify is now free on Windows Phone."

However, when logging in, it turns out users need a premium account to use Spotify on Windows Phones. Could you please update the app to allow free accounts shuffle play service? We would really appreciate your help! Thanks!

Hi @Ellery_Cheng! I've moved your post to the Help - Others (Windows Phone) forum, as Free is currently available on the Windows Phone. It sounds like you're experiencing a glitch. I'm not familiar with the platform, but others in this forum will be able to help you figure out what's going on (but first and foremost, I'd try logging out and logging back in, and then reinstalling the app, just to make sure it's not a simple fix). 🙂

Thank you! However, the app actually won't even let me sign in...

Suggested posts