Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows Phone Updates

Windows Phone Updates

Nokia Lumia 928 owner.  Spotify Premium subscriber.

I'm not sure if this has been asked/addressed in other threads, but can someone tell me if there are ever any plans to update the Windows Phone app to the same functionality as the iphone app?  Not having radio on my phone is probably going to cause me to cancel my subscription.  That will be a shame because it's such a great product that I'm willingly forking out $10 monthly to use.

Also, has thought ever gone into offering a family montly subscription that allows use over multiple devices simultaneously...for a discounted price than $10/montly for each device?  Rhapsody does this with allowing you to stream over up to 3 devices for $14.99. 

I love my Nokia.  I love Spotify.  Forced to choose, it will be goodbye Spotify 😕

2 Replies

Apparently these forums aren't monitored too often.  Shame...

The Windows Phone application has always lagged behind the others, which is unfortunate. 

Hopefully as Windows Phone gains market share Spotify will give it some more love, Spotify never comment on upcoming releases, so there could be an update tomorrow and we wouldn't know! 

Family subscriptions are a long discussed topic here

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts