Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows Phone

Windows Phone

Hello,

I have been a Spotify Premium user for a long time now. I recently upgraded my phone from Iphone to a new Windows Phone and I am loving it but I am so disappointed in the Windows Spotify App. Why are you letting this go without fixing it. I have my whole library ran through Spotify. I no longer use itunes and I get to my playlists and I am now missing continual songs because there is no sync with computer option. I am pretty frustrated. If this doesn't get fixed soon I think I might have to switch to ZUNE or even Amazon Music. Both of those are working..From a long time Spotify user and lover please fix this or give us some word at least its coming. 

4 Replies

Hey man! 

Have you tried mailing Spotify?
https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

I hope it will be fixed soon! 

Hey @SquishPuddin 

The Windows phone app does currently not have all the features of the iOS and Android version. 

I would suggest keeping an eye on this idea and add your kudos there.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Thanks Jordi, 

I think I was just really blown away that these features weren't available for Windows users I just assumed a company the size of Spotify would keep there App up to date on this platform.

Traditionally Spotify on Windows Phone has always been the weakest app, and unfortunately I can't see if changing anytime soon unless Spotify have a major push to improve it.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts