Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows phone app

Windows phone app

When will this disaster of an app get fixed?

1. There's no syncing of local files, THIS IS IMPORTANT!

2. Offline lists tend to stutter every now and then as if its not using the offline songs, and have to buffer.

3. If i have a playlist of say, 300+ songs, with shuffle enabled it only randomizes around 10 of the songs in that list over and over.

2 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

really weird. Have you already tried a reinstallation? I can understand that sometimes the shuffle is not how it should be, but at least it should sync the local files. Are you in the same wifi and both devices are running at the same time when you want to sync up your local files?

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

@Amarro wrote:

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

really weird. Have you already tried a reinstallation? I can understand that sometimes the shuffle is not how it should be, but at least it should sync the local files. Are you in the same wifi and both devices are running at the same time when you want to sync up your local files?

Wrong, syncing of local files is only supported on ios and android. The feature is simply not there on windows phone. I'm sick of ios and android and the only thing i'm missing on my windows phone is a decent working spotify app.

Suggested posts