Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wipe play lists from library

Solved!

Wipe play lists from library

My grand daughter got on my computer and made  a playlist in her name with a plethora of songs.  I have deleted her playlist, but the songs  still show up in my library,  How do I delete them from my library?  Can I delete them as a group or must I delete them one at a time?  Thank you.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Strange, if you have deleted the playlist it should immediately vanish from your library, are you sure the tracks haven't also been added to another playlist or starred? A client restart might be a good idea just to rule out its just delayed refreshing the library for some reason. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Strange, if you have deleted the playlist it should immediately vanish from your library, are you sure the tracks haven't also been added to another playlist or starred? A client restart might be a good idea just to rule out its just delayed refreshing the library for some reason. 

Peter

Peter

Thank you so much for your reply.  I will use your suggestion.

Peter, from your response, I was able to figure out what I did wrong.  I starred each song that I wanted to delete.  Thank you so much for taking the time to help an old woman.

No worries! 🙂 

If you ever need help in the future, you know where to find me! (Although life is madness atm haha!)

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts