Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't Post to Facebook?

Solved!

Won't Post to Facebook?

So, I have Spotify linked to my Facebook account and everything, and it used to post to my profile on the side (With the timeline profile) which songs/playlists I've been listening to. But I've noticed about a week or two ago, it stopped doing this. My friends and I regularly share music but it is hard to do so when the most recent song it shows is from 2 weeks ago.. 😕

Help! How do I make it so it will post again?

Thanks ❤️

594 Replies

Hey there!

In this community already a BIG thread about this and this is problem in Facebook.

You're Right. There are other threads but still no solution.

It doesn't help to search the forums because there are no answers.

October shows up fine but  now you cannot see plays for October. This needs to be fixed or it defeats the purpose of even having the app on facebook. I used to be able to check which songs I have played the most to consider which ones I should buy, but If I can't do that, I will have to start using a new player and app to keep track of these types of things.

I really liked that feature, and would like to know if it is coming back or not so I can make my final decision on continuing on with spotify  or not.

Also a problem for me. Well, atleast I got the Last.fm lists. Could you post the link to the big thread btw?

Hey there!

Thread is here, howevver no single solution. 😞 http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Won-t-Post-to-Facebook/td-p/6025/highlight/true

This stopped to working, now again without update...

The top artists for September and # of songs listened to (also Sept.) just popped up but nothing else. 

Bookmarked.

Is there any solution 4 this???

Spotify staff can you ask from Facebook what's that?

my facebook doesnt shows the songs that i am listening i dont know why ? 😞

I figured it out!!!

1)Go to your Timeline (click on your picture, upper right of facebook)

2) Go to you "Activity Log" (Right under your cover picture on the right)

3) on the top right, where there's a drop down menu saying "posts and apps" -- select it, and scroll down to select Spotify

4) Right under that, where it says "app activity can show up in" (makes no sense, right??), click the little cog and select everything you want to show up (so that there's a check next to it!)

Here's a screenshot of what everything should look like to get at the menu.

Spotify app menu

HEY THERE AGAIN!

Toast

THIS WORKS FOR ME AT LEAST, BUT FOR HOW LONG???

Toast

HEY THERE AGAIN!

Toast

THIS WORKS FOR ME AT LEAST, BUT FOR HOW LONG???

I removed the Spotify aplication on Facebook and then added it again. Worked for me.

Hey there!

This works still!

Toast

Not happy anymore, stopped working hour ago. 😞

Not happy anymore, stopped working hour ago. 😞

QQ

I have gone thru all the steps including "repeat" spotify uncheck, recheck, and music uncheck and recheck via cog/gear..aso made sure privacy settings were ok.  this has only beea problem for last month..have been using ove a year..

Still not working for me 😞

Suggested posts