Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wondering if I’ll lose premium

Wondering if I’ll lose premium

Hi, I live in Newfoundland Canada but I’m going to the mainland now in a few days and I could be visiting Quebec, I was just wondering if I use Spotify (I have the student discount) in Quebec where it’s the student plan, will Spotify remove my premium?

i do apologize if this is in the wrong section but I’m not sure where to post it

2 Replies

Hello @MasTS welcome to the community!!

Of course you can use Spotify premium in another country, but if you are going to live for a long time I recommend that you change your home address with these steps

1. If you have Premium, Spotify works wherever you are in the world, even if you don't change your country settings.
  2. If you have Premium, in order to change your country settings, you'll need a valid payment method in the country that you want to switch to.

Keeping these things in mind, here is how you can change your country (and payment information) in Spotify 🙂

1. Log into your account page on the Spotify website
  2. Select "Subscription" in the left panel
  3. Click "Update Details"
  4. Click "..." for more options
  5. Click "Change Country" and select the country you want to move your account to
  6. Choose a payment method that is based in the new country (i.e. the billing address is in the country)
  7. Confirm the change by clicking "Change Payment Details"

Cheers!!

Hello @MasTS welcome to the community!!

Of course you can use Spotify premium in another country, but if you are going to live for a long time I recommend that you change your home address with these steps

1. If you have Premium, Spotify works wherever you are in the world, even if you don't change your country settings.
  2. If you have Premium, in order to change your country settings, you'll need a valid payment method in the country that you want to switch to.

Keeping these things in mind, here is how you can change your country (and payment information) in Spotify 🙂

1. Log into your account page on the Spotify website
  2. Select "Subscription" in the left panel
  3. Click "Update Details"
  4. Click "..." for more options
  5. Click "Change Country" and select the country you want to move your account to
  6. Choose a payment method that is based in the new country (i.e. the billing address is in the country)
  7. Confirm the change by clicking "Change Payment Details"

Cheers!!

Suggested posts