Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wordpress and Spotify

Solved!

Wordpress and Spotify

Hey all!

I'm wondering: is it possible to embed a playlist to my wordpress powered website?

I mean, I know it is possible, but I'd like to do it so that it doesn't appear as my playlist. Let me explain:

On this website, I don't use my personnal information (I use a pseudonym), but I do on Spotify. I'm concerned that if I embed a player of a playlist I curated myself, my blog users COULD trace my pseudonym back to my "real identity". Is that clear? I'm not sure I am.

So anyway, is there a way for me to be sure that my spotify name doesn't appear on my website? Or maybe, can I create an alias on spotify and use the same name as my pseudonym?

Cheers 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Chuck_Z,

This is something that has been suggested by users since 2012, unfortunately Spotify still hasn't made it so. I believe the best option for you is to create a new account with a different email. Then you won't be able to be tracked from your blog followers.

To see this issue posted in 2012 click here

To see this issue posted in 2016 click here

Hope this helps.

If this is your solution please mark it as such.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @Chuck_Z,

This is something that has been suggested by users since 2012, unfortunately Spotify still hasn't made it so. I believe the best option for you is to create a new account with a different email. Then you won't be able to be tracked from your blog followers.

To see this issue posted in 2012 click here

To see this issue posted in 2016 click here

Hope this helps.

If this is your solution please mark it as such.

Suggested posts