Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrapped 2018 "hmmmm. something's not working"

Solved!

Wrapped 2018 "hmmmm. something's not working"

Plan

Premium for Students

Country

United States

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I can't get wrapped 2018 to work. I get the message Hmmmmm. Something's not working, so sorry about that. We'll work on it and please try again soon. 

Spotify not working message.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

UPDATE:

Just saw in the other feed that someone finally had it start working. So I just checked and it finally is loading properly and working! So I assume they have it all worked out.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Same problem in Firefox, Chromium, Chrome on Linux and in Android

Same here. Tried cookie clearing and all the browsers I have installed, including the one on my Android phone.

Same problem. Tried different internet clients, tried from home/school/cellular data but it shows me the same.

Same here. Doesn't matter what platform I use. 

I've got the exact same problem. I've tried it on Android and on desktop Windows 10. Cleared cache and cookies but still nothing.

Same problem.

Here's what the console says in Chrome:

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 12.05.20 AM.png

Firefox (Developer Edition):

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 12.15.48 AM.png

Safari:

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 12.17.44 AM.png

Seems to be a common problem for lots of people. Please fix.

Hey all! This is a common issue that Spotify is aware of and is currently in the proccess of addressing. More information on the issue can be found here, go ahead and vote for that topic to let the developers know you're having the issue as well! Make sure to leave a comment with the information requested in that topic so the devlopers are able to address it efficiently! And @thegiraffe12, definitely include those screenshots so the developers know where the error comes from!

I have the same problem with my Spotify Account. I really hope that it will get fixed soon. 

FE5AE045-36DE-4737-8D09-FDD1A3C843C8.png

@thegiraffe12 can you type "page.firstLayout" (without the quotes) in the console of chrome and let me know what it says?

Also: does it generate a popup when you click "connect to spotify"?

Marked as solution

UPDATE:

Just saw in the other feed that someone finally had it start working. So I just checked and it finally is loading properly and working! So I assume they have it all worked out.

Suggested posts