Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong Spotify's recommendations in Release Radar and Discover Weekly playlists

Solved!

Wrong Spotify's recommendations in Release Radar and Discover Weekly playlists

Sometimes I see the recommendation playlists (i.e. Release Radar and Discover) contains music from artists with the same names as I like, but with absolutely different music. Okay, I've seen this topic and that it was closed.

I still have two questions:

1. Is there any possibility that function "Wrong artist" will appear in Spotify?

2. If I choose "I don't like this artist", would artist I interested in disappear from my recommendations too?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Azumi_Shinji

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

We've passed this issue along to our tech teams who will be looking into this.

The best way to report this now is by reaching out to us here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

You can also go to the artist page of the ''wrong artist'' > click on the three dots > choose Don't play this.

As for the adding an extra function, if you'd like to see that happen, you can create e new idea that could get more support by users.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Hope this info is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @Azumi_Shinji

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

We've passed this issue along to our tech teams who will be looking into this.

The best way to report this now is by reaching out to us here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

You can also go to the artist page of the ''wrong artist'' > click on the three dots > choose Don't play this.

As for the adding an extra function, if you'd like to see that happen, you can create e new idea that could get more support by users.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented.

Hope this info is helpful but don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts