Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong album tracks

Wrong album tracks

As I was listening to an album on  Spotify Premium, I kept hearing "Do you want more metal?!!! Check out [album name] coming Sept 2006!!" on every track of the album. Is there a way to hear the album without that intro or was that put on there intentionally??

6 Replies

@soundgazer

That's interesting. What album would that be?

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@osornios
Incantation - Primordial Domination
Lol if Spotify illegally added that album they need to sort that out or the record label needs to check what they upload srsly

@soundgazer

Just listened to it and I do not get the messages. Could it be because I'm Premium? Follow this link to the album I listened, and see if you get the ads there too:

https://open.spotify.com/album/2TLWLLtvaNhoBYCCmInMmb

osorniosSpotify Star

@osornios

No way! This one doesnt have ads or that dumb message. I have premium from subscribing to through PSN and that version of the album didnt pop up when I looked at Incantation's catalogue... What could be the problem??

No idea. I'd never seen that happen before. I searched for the album in the Desktop app and that's the only one that appeared. 🙂

Let me know if it happens again. If so, try to see if you can get the link to the album with ads so we can compare it to the results I get in the Desktop app.

osorniosSpotify Star

This is still happening today. I'm a premium member.

Suggested posts