Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong song under the wrong name.

Wrong song under the wrong name.

Hello,

So I have a playlist where I have a song called "Are You With Me" by Lost Frequencies, when i play this song it plays Tell Me - Radio Edit - Chesqua. The problem is if you play Tell Me - Radio Edit - Chesqua from Lost Frequencies Artist page the name above the play button gets changed to Are you with me. That means there are two storages for the name. Why?
This is not the first time something like this has happend, another song the version of the song got changed.

So we have two fundimental problems here.

1. My songs that i add are being changed. Unacceptable that songs i add get changed, meaning I have to constatnly update my list with the right song?!

2. Songs are apparently not correctly linked. Why are there two name storages? Why doesn´t one get the name from the other?

Link to song:

spotify:track:4IoDxHbCBSPcKm3DKUI9vh

https://open.spotify.com/track/4IoDxHbCBSPcKm3DKUI9vh

3 Replies

If you're using the desktop app on windows, then: It's just a bug in the Desktop app that selecting a song will play a different one(in the same playlist). It also happens to me but let's just wait for Spotify to fix it so don't worry yet. You don't need to constantly update your playlist. A quick fix will be just restarting the Spotify Desktop App by clicking on File and Exit then open it again.

Follow me
Please follow my Spotify Account and I will share great playlists!
Giving Kudos and Accepting As Solution really helps. Thanks 🙂
Also, please give kudos to my idea: Recharging Skips for free users through Watching Video Ads

Restaring dosn´t help, the problem is the song in the playlist is gettings its name from somewhere I don´t know where, then there is another name for the song when it´s listed under the Artist.. So the song it self has been linked wrongly. Now what I´m posting about is the fact that song that already in my lists are being changed or apperntly wrongly linked. So this issue is bigger then just a song playing another song from my list. 

Also the song "Tell me" wasn´t even in my list.

I already tried to report it. You can too by going to https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact .

Follow me
Please follow my Spotify Account and I will share great playlists!
Giving Kudos and Accepting As Solution really helps. Thanks 🙂
Also, please give kudos to my idea: Recharging Skips for free users through Watching Video Ads

Suggested posts