Device:

• Xbox One

Operating System

• Xbox Live > Spotify App

Feature Request Locations:

• Xbox One Spotify App
  • Xbox One Quick Side Menu Shortcut 

My Feature Request:

• Xbox One Spotify App: Playing something fast is super easy already, I just need that shuffle button to be more visible while i'm deeply submerged in my gameplay. I don't want to google it each time to figure out how many layers I need to dig in to find it, please add the shuffle button here:Add shuffle button next to play button in main spotify app.jpg
  • Xbox One Quick Side Menu Shortcut: When listening to massive playlists I create, sometimes I just want to listen to the batch of songs inside around the spot in the playlist. So I would like to quickly turn off shuffle. Then once I want to have shuffle on I want to quickly toggle it here:
    • Add shuffle button next to play button in side menu.jpg

Notes/Workaround:

• The only workaround I could figure out was to use my phone to toggle the shuffle button. But that isn't realistic to expect that of a user.
3 Replies

Hey @The_Roci.

This sounds like a great idea! Suggest it on this board and get support from other users to have it implemented.

If anything else comes up, just give us a shout.

Cheers.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Thanks. I would submit it but I can't figure out where the button is to create the idea. They really sturggle putting in ux placement of buttons.. 

Hey @The_Roci.

You can create the idea from here. First, it asks you to do a keyword search to make sure the idea hasn't already been proposed by someone else.

Hope that helps.

Suggested posts