Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Xbox one app is very lacklustre

Xbox one app is very lacklustre

My artists are in a completely random order! That is very bad. It means spotify has jumbled them up, why do that? For example I have no idea where to find arctic monkeys and it should be very near the beginning but no. Please sort that out asap it is a right pain in the tush.

I cant add songs to playlists. Please can you sort that out or tell me why you can't?

I would love to see Your Daily Mix added. It is great on the android app so please add that.

No recently played. No radio.

All in all its just not user friendly like the android app, it is nothing compared to it and very lacklustre, it needs a pretty big overhaul and id love for it to be like the android app. The android app is great. The xbox one app is nothing compared like i said and i know it might sound OTT but i am tempted to leave spotify purely for how bad the xbox app is as i use it A LOT and keep getting annoyed at how lacklustre it is.

Also, below there is no option for xbox one in the platform selection, doy guys... Doy.

2 Replies

Hey,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The Xbox app doesn't have all the features as the official Spotify app for desktop and mobile has. What you can do however, is use Spotify Connect with a mobile device to control what you want to hear playing on your Xbox. More info about Spotify Connect here.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day!

This doesnt help lol no offence but my point was it needs an update to
include the features!!! Right now its pretty basic and tbh **bleep** compared.
Sorry but its true and it needs to be said. Going from the android app to
the xbox one app seems like night and day in terms of user friendliness.
That is my point.

Suggested posts