Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Xbox one music keeps pausing every couple of seconds

Solved!
2 people liked this

Re: Xbox one music keeps pausing every couple of seconds

tomihasa
Gig Goer

Problem has been acknowledged by Xbox Support in Twitter also:

"We see your reports of songs pausing shortly after playing music in the Spotify app on Xbox One. We will pass this information along to our partners and see if we can get to the bottom of this. Thanks for reporting to us!"

Highlighted
2 people liked this

Idaho1017
  1. Gave it a try Kirkkeh, it actually worked. Nice
2 people liked this

mbeemoore
Casual Listener

You genius! It worked!!!! Thanks!

2 people liked this

Pizzamartinez06
Casual Listener

SailingPizza06 is my XBOX

Michael2314
Regular

Thanks man that actually worked glad I paid attention to what you said and got around this annoying bug!

theicedgrizzly

Yes this is very annoying as everytime I try to play a song it just pauses after like three seconds

Michael2314
Regular

Like that other guy said play a song and if it pauses then go to Xbox setting then network and network setting and go offline. Then go back to Spotify and press play. Wait a few seconds then go back online. That worked for me

Sixxwolfzx
Casual Listener

Tried the offline thing but it just kept pausing once i went back online :(

Michael2314
Regular

Like that other guy said play a song and if it pauses then go to Xbox setting then network and network setting and go offline. Then go back to Spotify and press play. Wait a few seconds then go back online. That worked for me

Michael2314
Regular

Make sure when your offline it’s playing then go back online well it’s playing. It’s a temporary fix and you can’t change the album but this is a very recent bug and Xbox is already posted publicly they’re working to fix it. 

SUGGESTED POSTS