Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You have 3 hours

You have 3 hours

Its cosy with a gang of "unofficial" spotify puppets, but no its enough.

I give you 3 houres to see and be seen of everyone, convince me that thats the case, and tell me how in detail. And un-monitored, and spyed.

My story is getting more and more smelly, and is quite a story! Tell this to your unaccessable spotyfy leaders, and the owners from the reccord Industry!

Someone would be happy to hear the story! Or some parts of it... Lets see....

trash.jpeg

3 Replies

Hi @cosbos , I've moved your post to the more appropriate subforum.

Now, can you please clarify your request? Are you looking for a response from Spotify Customer Service regarding an outstanding issue? If so, I can check into that for you. 

You dont have to do anithing right now about the issue eccept full transparance, full visibility, full feature acces, by normal standards, I must see posts by others than your club, and I must be seen.

It is not necessary to try to hide that I have been isolated. That must end. This Is North Corea, not democrasy, freedom and transparancy.

My story, thaughts experience after some years, etc. will be put out opposite proportional to actions I have mentioned, Appfinder actions, eventually full open discussion about the matter, client issues in the light of features, and much more. If this is difficult for your sweedish leader, or Industry owners, I accelarate my case other places.

Hey @cosbos 

Staff here.....many thanks for your post in the community. Hope you're well?

Sorry for the delay in reply but I'd certainly love to help you out with things. To get things started, what appears to be the trouble? If you could provide me as much info as you can, it would be super helpful and I'll try to offer you as much information/troubleshooting as I possibly can!

For example, if you've reached out to our contact form about this, let me know the 8 digit case number that you've received for this contact. That way I can chase things up here too!

I look forward to your response and helping you out.

All the best.

Suggested posts