Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange

Re: You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange

ogremania
Gig Goer

I have the same problem. Pasting URL/URI is impossible, neither way I try. For example, this is how the URI from my Microsoft Application looks like: 

spotify:playlist:6GXC0eBSw0RYiRCNBeS7

It recognizes the playlist, but after I click post, the before mentioned error occurs. 

I am using Google Chrome and uBlock Plug-In (if that has anything to do with it). Now I tried with Microsoft Edge, and I can not even Log In, as it says "Page Not Found" after clicking Log In. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Re: You must include a Spotify Playlist URI/link to create a post in the Playlist Exchange

ogremania
Gig Goer

I tried that before, but if I copy the URI of my spotify user, it just says spotify:user:usernamexy instead of the code, so I cannot meet that freaking criteria. 

ogremania
Gig Goer

Here is a screenshot as well, does not matter how, if try just the spotify:playlist:xxx it is the same. Microsoft Edge is not working at all, and I dont want to necessarly install another browser just to post a playlist from spotify to the spotify community. Please look into this seriously

Unbenannt.jpg

fedora83
Casual Listener

Perfect!!! this worked ;)

thanks a looooot

dragonextinct
Roadie

I too was getting this error too, very frustrating. Your solution worked! I deleted the two URIs and then went to recopy them and both were coppied together then my playlist submission worked, Thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS