Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

You're RUINING the Joe Rogan Experience...

You're RUINING the Joe Rogan Experience...

Country

United States

Device

Amazon Fire TV, Samsung Galaxy S10+, Google Chrome, Surface Book, pretty much ALL OF THEM

Operating System

Amazon, Android, Windows

My Issue

I'm not sure if y'all know...but Joe Rogan??  He's pretty popular. 

And now that your company has licensed his show, and you're slowly pulling things down and screwing up his YouTube, you have an obligation to FIX THE VIDEO FEED! 

I have tried opening his podcast on every device we own, in the web browsers AND the app, and the video feed IS NOT WORKING OR AVAILABLE on ANY OF THEM.

For the love of sweet baby Jeebus...could you please fix this freakin' issue before you have his entire audience banging on your door??? 

Because you're literally ruining the "Experience".

7 Replies

Hey @MrsKatieB, thanks for reaching out here!

Hmm, you should be able to view this podcast in the Spotify apps. Could you tell me a bit more about what's happening when you're trying to play this podcast? Could you send over a screenshot? I'd love to get to the bottom of this for you!

Keep me posted!

Have a good one,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Since you literally have a thread dedicated to the video issues not playing on most devices and apps your company is clearly aware of the problem. This is ridiculous, you have a vote open called "New Idea" about adding video to devices to stream to a TV. I seriously don't think the idea of playing video on a TV is a new idea. Why spend millions of dollars for the biggest podcast just to screw it up? Even your website is horrid, I had to sign in 3 times on 2 different devices just to reply to this post. Get it together already, until then thanks for ruining my favorite show, I have only been watching since the very beginning which by the way even those early episodes have had video.

No video, only audio on JRE on my smart tv app. This is false advertising. My laptop gets both audio and video, but not my smart tv, and my Chromecast says it doesn't support Spotify--the first time this has happened.

f I can't get video as well I want to cancel my free Spotify subscription. Also your website is **bleep** to navigate...Thanks for any advice or help,  Brian

This is on my Amazon Fire Stick... @hubo

20201208_122253.jpg

100 MILLION DOLLARS.

These low level monkey forum support staff cannot do anything to promote video development. SPOTIFY IS MESSING UP!  GET VIDEO EVERYWHERE

Still no video on Roku with Spotify app, which is pathetic.

Well, atleast so far Spotify is not doing what YT is doing and pulling content about the "I" word drug.  Was the spotify setback a blessing in disguise?

Suggested posts