Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Daily Mix don't work with BOSE Sound Touch 30

Your Daily Mix don't work with BOSE Sound Touch 30

Spotify App on IOS can't play with Bose Sound Touch 30 with @Connect feature.

All standard and radio Play List are working fine the unique impacted playlist are the new feature Daily Mix. Anyone can help me to fix the Big issue?

8 Replies

I'm having the same issue. Have an iPad, iPhone and Amazon Echo all on same network. Everything works fine, but once  I open a Daily Mix on iPhone, it becomes an unavailable device and the Echo disappears.

I also have the same problem on your phone Samsung Note Android. Device which have a SoundTouch 20.

Same problem. Doesn't work with any bose units at home (30, 10 or a jc-model)

Same problem in iOS 10

I have the same problem with the amazon echo when using connect. All other playlists work except daily mix. Interestingly don't have this problem with my Yamaha receiver that also has Spotify connect.

Same here with iPhone or iPad and Bose SoundTouch 30 and 10

Is there a way to fix this issue? Everything works fine until I try to play a daily mix on my bose soundtouch. I would love to start enjoying my daily mixes not on my phone. 

In spotify app select one of the daily mix and go down from the music list then moré music appear, move downward moré and more, maybe 100 songs appear, the select one song and change the audio output to your bose soundtouch and enjoy

Suggested posts