Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't control Echo Plus volume through Spotify

Plan: PremiumCountry: Brazil Device: Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Generation), Samsung Galaxy S7, MacBook Pro early 2013Operating System: Amazon Alexa, Android 8.0, macOS Mojave 10.14.5 My Question or IssueFor the past week or so I've been unable to control...

• Community Legend
  • Plan: Premium Country: Brazil   Device: Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Generation), Samsung Galaxy S7, MacBook Pro early 2013 Operating System: Amazon Alexa, Android 8.0, macOS Mo...
  • RiceRiceBaby
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution ‘Like all songs’ option for albums no longer available

The ‘Like all songs’ option for albums no longer appears in the More (…) dropdown list. Whilst this option was available at the beginning of September 2022, I have checked the app on both my iPhone and iPad and the option is no longer available on ei...

• Regular
  • The ‘Like all songs’ option for albums no longer appears in the More (…) dropdown list. Whilst this option was available at the beginning of September 2022, I have checked the app on both my iPho...
  • alextaylor_444
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My music keeps turning off as I'm out and about. App doesn't need updating

My music keeps Turing off as I'm out and about. All the time. I have the 'Spotify stays connected in background' on but it still keeps doing it. The app doesn't need updating and it's a new phone (android) so I don't know why it's doing this. Never h...

• Visitor
  • My music keeps Turing off as I'm out and about. All the time. I have the 'Spotify stays connected in background' on but it still keeps doing it. The app doesn't need updating and it's a new phone (an...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t go radio from a playlist

There’s a certain playlist that I can’t go radio from it.It’s possible from all the other playlists but not from this one

• Visitor
  • There’s a certain playlist that I can’t go radio from it. It’s possible from all the other playlists but not from this one
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why can't I listen to music even though I have premium plan?

I bought the premium duo months ago, so I could download music and listen to it offline; at first it was working but as weeks passed it won't let me listen to my playlists even though I downloaded them, I just checked the settings of my account and i...

• Visitor
  • I bought the premium duo months ago, so I could download music and listen to it offline; at first it was working but as weeks passed it won't let me listen to my playlists even though I downloaded th...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

me aparece que los códigos enviados a mi número de celular son inválidos

Estoy tratando concretar la compra del plan duo, pero no puedo por el paso en que se debe ingresar el código, me aparece que es inválido. Y yo SI anoté el código que me fué enviado

• Visitor
  • Estoy tratando concretar la compra del plan duo, pero no puedo por el paso en que se debe ingresar el código, me aparece que es inválido. Y yo SI anoté el código que me fué enviado
  • 乃卂乃ㄚ乇匚卄ㄖ0_Official
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop]Pop out player

Just that, a feature where the video player, especially for podcasts, can be a pop out. Can be customly resized to users need/want. Especially on Desktop app.

• Visitor
  • Just that, a feature where the video player, especially for podcasts, can be a pop out. Can be customly resized to users need/want. Especially on Desktop app.
  • anna_mattioli
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline music

Just a general question... Does Spotify count clicks when I’m listining to a song while I’m offline? Would be great to get a helpful answer

• Just a general question...   Does Spotify count clicks when I’m listining to a song while I’m offline?   Would be great to get a helpful answer 🙂
  • Yasoo7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

World Mental Health Awareness day

He’s a father of three, in full-time work and also heads up the band "Matt McGuinness and the MLC". A number of his original songs are based around mental health, his connection with it through his professional activities, and his own battle with men...

• He’s a father of three, in full-time work and also heads up the band "Matt McGuinness and the MLC". A number of his original songs are based around mental health, his connection with it through his p...
  • fantoniomoura
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Put songs back to alphabetical order

I have a Samsung smart tv and spotify changed my order of play of songs from alphabetical to random! I want alphabetical back!

• Visitor
  • I have a Samsung smart tv and spotify changed my order of play of songs from alphabetical to random! I want alphabetical back!
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

The Blues Kitchen Radio podcast has device speakers greyed out. Why is this

I have premium. I thought it may have been a Sonos thing but it happens on google devices as well. It shows the speakers but greyed out

• Visitor
  • I have premium. I thought it may have been a Sonos thing but it happens on google devices as well. It shows the speakers but greyed out
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot Remove Device as "Device is Unavailable"

 PlanPremiumCountryUK (mine) and Germany (the connected device I want to remove) DeviceiPhone XS Max and MacBook Pro Mid-2015Operating SystemiOS 14.1 & macOS 11.2.1 My Question or IssueI have a device in my Device menu I need to remove but cannot as ...

IMG_9429.jpg
  • Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country UK (mine) and Germany (the connected device I want to remove)   Device iPhone XS Max and MacBook Pro Mid-2015 Operating System iOS 14.1 & macOS 11.2.1 &...
  • Devaughnn23
  • Casual Listener
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Lyrics on a song are not properly synced

https://open.spotify.com/track/22Qo1XTyQGjHiqLreOUGDh?si=2b45ea21f8594e4c This is the song in question

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/track/22Qo1XTyQGjHiqLreOUGDh?si=2b45ea21f8594e4c This is the song in question
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Anchor Login not working

Plan: Premium (Brazil)Web - Chrome - MacOSPODCAST: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/luzearte My Question or Issue: Since Anchor change to Spotify for Podcasters my login information doesn't work anymore. I have no access to my content, at all!...

• Plan: Premium (Brazil) Web - Chrome - MacOS PODCAST: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/luzearte   My Question or Issue:   Since Anchor change to Spotify for Podca...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Latest updates have disbled Spotify Connect between IPhone 13 ProMax and

Windows 10 desktop. I have to roll back to Version 1.2.5.1006.g22820f93 for everything to work correctly again. This needs to be fixed!!

• Windows 10 desktop. I have to roll back to Version 1.2.5.1006.g22820f93 for everything to work correctly again. This needs to be fixed!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution how to get rid of and more button??

soo in my playlists on devices like a tablet and PC/desktop I can see the tracklist just fine but I recently got a google pixel 7 and Spotify is now showing the name and artists of like the first four songs and then putting "and more". when I click o...

• Casual Listener
  • soo in my playlists on devices like a tablet and PC/desktop I can see the tracklist just fine but I recently got a google pixel 7 and Spotify is now showing the name and artists of like the first fou...
  • Kyndkynd
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast rss feed update does not work, get error message

Hello,When originally setting up my podcast, I used Sounder, but have since switched to PodBean. I attempt to update the link to my RSS feed to PodBean, an error message appears that says unable to update RSS feed. I have sent multiple emails to Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, When originally setting up my podcast, I used Sounder, but have since switched to PodBean. I attempt to update the link to my RSS feed to PodBean, an error message appears that says unable t...
  • hoperwc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Android][Other] Ability to REMOVE app plugins and modules

I got a notification today that [s]potify was updating a plugin on my Android device . This occurred outside of the normal update process through Google Play Store. I purposely control the ALL updates because I want updates to occur when I want them ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a notification today that [s]potify was updating a plugin on my Android device .  This occurred outside of the normal update process through Google Play Store.   I purposely cont...
  • ππ
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lag on Amazon Echo/Dot

Hello, sorry in case this topic has been already discussed, but didn't find anything. I've a problem of lag on both my Amazon devices (an Echo Plus, and a Dot v3):either I ask Alexa to play a song, or I use the app on my iPhone and then choose Echo a...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   sorry in case this topic has been already discussed, but didn't find anything.   I've a problem of lag on both my Amazon devices (an Echo Plus, and a Dot v3): either I ask Ale...
  • jaymuu
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes