Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Enhance button missing

PlanFreeCountryAmericaDeviceMotorolaOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I had enhance button for around a week or two when it was missing today. I don't know how I got it but I never paid for it and when I checked my Spotify today, the enhan...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free Country America Device Motorola Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I had enhance button for around a week or two when it was missing today. I don't...
  • DaveySmalls
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bad Sound in WebOS

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceProblem on my LG OLEDC9 compared to Samsung Galaxy S10+, iPad Pro '17 and PCOperating SystemiPad OS14, Android 10, LG WebOS V05.00.10Spotify WebOS V2.0.13My IssueHi, I have the problem, that the music quality from Spoti...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Problem on my LG OLEDC9 compared to Samsung Galaxy S10+, iPad Pro '17 and PC Operating System iPad OS14, Android 10, LG WebOS V05.00.10 Spotify WebOS V2.0....
  • d000d
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
    TV
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa fails to play a playlist to a group, says the song isn't in my plan

In the Alexa app, when I try to play a playlist to a speaker group (e.g., "Everywhere"), it now says "Cannot play the song because it is not available with your music plan". This has worked fine before, as recently as a couple days ago. Also, playing...

• Visitor
  • In the Alexa app, when I try to play a playlist to a speaker group (e.g., "Everywhere"), it now says "Cannot play the song because it is not available with your music plan". This has worked fine befo...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Permanently Sort A Playlist

I would like to sort my playlist by date added(ASC). Yes, I know you can manually adjust the setting on mobile/desktop and that is not what I'm asking. If i go on a new device or platform to access my playlist it will show as date added (DESC). Is th...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to sort my playlist by date added(ASC). Yes, I know you can manually adjust the setting on mobile/desktop and that is not what I'm asking. If i go on a new device or platform to access m...
  • londonstarlin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution when playing offline it plays first 6 tracks then repeats the 5th and then

when playing offline it plays first 6 tracks then goes back to 5th and then back to 6th and just keeps repeating these two tracks

• Visitor
  • when playing offline it plays first 6 tracks then goes back to 5th and then back to 6th and just keeps repeating these two tracks
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to download playlists for offline listening on new device

sold old phone and using new phone but unable to download for offline listening. getting error message "device limit reached. remove all download from another device to listen offline" on new phone. the spotify app was removed on old phone.

• Visitor
  • sold old phone and using new phone but unable to download for offline listening. getting error message "device limit reached. remove all download from another device to listen offline" on new phone. ...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get Premium after paid for ?

Paid for trail 9.99. Still have free but not premium. Have tried everything in allFAQs, to avail. I’m really disappointed ; seems like it would best system.

• Visitor
  • Paid for trail 9.99. Still have free but not premium. Have tried everything in allFAQs, to avail. I’m really disappointed ; seems like it would best system.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not playing properly - jumping from one podcast to another

I used to listen to podcasts and once an episode ended, another one would play, from the same podcast. Now, after an episode ends, Spotify starts playing another one not from the same podcast, but from a random other podcast. Its very frustrating but...

• Visitor
  • I used to listen to podcasts and once an episode ended, another one would play, from the same podcast. Now, after an episode ends, Spotify starts playing another one not from the same podcast, but fr...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist from Spotify not recognized. in Alexa

When I try to play a playlist in spotify via Alexa , Alexa doesnt regonize the list and play whatever. Spotify is the standart music service in Alexa. The account is the same for Alexa and Spotify

• Visitor
  • When I try to play a playlist in spotify via Alexa , Alexa doesnt regonize the list and play whatever. Spotify is the standart music service in Alexa. The account is the same for Alexa and Spotify
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to add a Featured On when a track is included on a big Spotify playlist?

Hey. An artist has been added to a big spotify playlist. How do they add that playlist to Featured On on their spotify page? Thankyou.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. An artist has been added to a big spotify playlist. How do they add that playlist to Featured On on their spotify page? Thankyou.  
  • mfth1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't claim my artist page

hi, the situation is like thisI'm not on Instagram, and my Twitter content has absolutely nothing to do with my music. And I don't have my own website, I can't use "Link to the artist's website.", all I have is the project file for making the music a...

• Visitor
  • hi, the situation is like this I'm not on Instagram, and my Twitter content has absolutely nothing to do with my music. And I don't have my own website, I can't use "Link to the artist's website."...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to keep people from changing my music remotely?

I was listening to music today in my office on my Bluetooth speaker (I work on a college campus so of course there are students who enjoy messing with people) and all the sudden, I was not listening to my music but something someone else decided to p...

• Visitor
  • I was listening to music today in my office on my Bluetooth speaker (I work on a college campus so of course there are students who enjoy messing with people) and all the sudden, I was not listening ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Rank a podcast is not possible

Hello, it is not possible in my Account to rank a podcast. There is no sign for settings or the three dots to select anything...as described online. RegardsChristin

• Visitor
  • Hello,  it is not possible in my Account to rank a podcast. There is no sign for settings or the three dots to select anything...as described online.    Regards Christin  &nb...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A l'écoute d'un livre audio Spotify lance un chapitre aléatoire

J'écoute un livre audio dans ma voiture. Les chapitres défilent en se suivant. Puis sans prévenir, spotify me remet un chapitre déjà lu ou repart du début du livre, ou encore me balance un Podcast qui n'a rien à voir avec mon livre audio

• Visitor
  • J'écoute un livre audio dans ma voiture. Les chapitres défilent en se suivant. Puis sans prévenir, spotify me remet un chapitre déjà lu ou repart du début du livre, ou encore me balance un Podcast qu...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Next Track button not working correctly on windows 11

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceAsus LaptopOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueMy dedicated next track media button is only skipping five seconds every time its clicked and can be held down for it to rapidly skip time through songs. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Asus Laptop Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue My dedicated next track media button is only skipping five seconds every time i...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Public playlists aren’t displayed on my profile

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceHP Chromebook 14 Operating SystemChrome Os My Question or IssueHey, I use a Chromebook and because of that I can’t use the actual desktop app and therefore have to resort to the web player. 2 days ago I noticed that my public p...

• Casual Listener
  • ...esktop app and therefore have to resort  to the web player. 2 days ago I noticed that my public playlists weren’t displaying on my profile. It’s the same thing on my friends profile too, his public p...
  • kaylee_0815
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Instagram Stories audio quality

Hi, Is it possible to get an audio quality on Spotify similar to the one delivered by Instagram Stories? Best regards. FM

• Hi, Is it possible to get an audio quality on Spotify similar to the one delivered by Instagram Stories? Best regards. FM
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes