Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist wieder herstellen

ich musste leider wieder von Premium auf Free Version umstellen, wie bekomme ich nun meine Playlist zurück

• Casual Listener
  • ich musste leider wieder von Premium auf Free Version umstellen, wie bekomme ich nun meine Playlist zurück
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does the AI tell me I used to listen to music I never listened to?

It says that we are going back to 2017 when I used to listen to Panic at the Disco but I've never listened to them and I'm pretty sure I didn't have spotify back in 2017

• Visitor
  • It says that we are going back to 2017 when I used to listen to Panic at the Disco but I've never listened to them and I'm pretty sure I didn't have spotify back in 2017
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I think that you guys should change the dominant color of Devo's album "Q:

I think that you guys should change the dominant color of Devo's album "Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!" back to yellow, as that makes much more sense than purple. In my opinion the purple is startling and off-putting. I think most would agree tha...

• I think that you guys should change the dominant color of Devo's album "Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!" back to yellow, as that makes much more sense than purple. In my opinion the purple is star...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don’t have access to podcasts at all.I

I only have music on Spotify. I don’t even see any podcasts, when I try to open a podcast through browser, it shows an error

• Visitor
  • I only have music on Spotify. I don’t even see any podcasts, when I try to open a podcast through browser, it shows an error
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on Roku not displaying Asian characters

DeviceRoku Streaming Stick 4k My Question or IssueSpotify is not able to display Asian characters in the Roku app. I have checked Chinese, Japanese and Korean. It seems to affect the whole app as neither song title, artist, or lyrics were displaying....

• Regular
  • Device Roku Streaming Stick 4k   My Question or Issue Spotify is not able to display Asian characters in the Roku app.  I have checked Chinese, Japanese and Korean. It seems to affect t...
  • silverKitty
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

I have an artists page and my followers dropped over 1000 in one week

I have created my artist profile Sari Serodio and released my first single: Hey Ma. My followers were growing steady I was almost at 1800 then in 1 week that number dropped 1000 to 700. why?

• I have created my artist profile Sari Serodio and released my first single: Hey Ma. My followers were growing steady I was almost at 1800 then in 1 week that number dropped 1000 to 700. why?
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify blend not including music for everyone on playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceall devices My Question or IssueI joined a blend playlist with 7 other people, and not a single song added to the playlist was added for me. What is the point of blends if you’re going to have people join them and then not ...

•   Plan Premium Country USA Device all devices     My Question or Issue I joined a blend playlist with 7 other people, and not a single song added to the playlist was adde...
  • valeribanana
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Please add phone number account link with gmail

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Im trying to find out how to dicuss the matter. Of spotify taken money out

They have been taken money outta my account for the past 4 months. I have canceled my scripture back im novermber. It shouldnt be this difficult to get ahold of someone. About them stealing my money each month. I need answers a.s.a.p Thank YOU

• Visitor
  • They have been taken money outta my account for the past 4 months. I have canceled my scripture back im novermber. It shouldnt be this difficult to get ahold of someone. About them stealing my money ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Volume on Sonos suddenly increases to maximum

Plan PremiumCountry Germany DeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 14.2 Hey, I have the issue, that when hearing music over Spotify via Airplay on my Sonos Speakers that out of a sudden the music Volume goes to Maximum. This can be quite stressing (and o...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 14.2   Hey, I have the issue, that when hearing music over Spotify via Airplay on my Sonos Speakers that out of ...
  • rostasi
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution An Unexpected Journey by Samwise Gamgee

Hello. My family and I absolutely love the podcast “An Unexpected Journey” by Samwise Gamgee. (https://anchor.fm/unexpected-journey) We’re trying to find this theatrical audiobook version on disc, but cannot find the exact version. (This version is t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. My family and I absolutely love the podcast “An Unexpected Journey” by Samwise Gamgee. (https://anchor.fm/unexpected-journey) We’re trying to find this theatrical audiobook version on disc, bu...
  • ElliottPhoenix
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I haven't been receiving the "endsong.json" files

I've requested personal account information containing "endsong.json" files to view my streaming history. Every time I've received them, they're just random files from the last year when I truly want my whole history.

• Visitor
  • I've requested personal account information containing "endsong.json" files to view my streaming history. Every time I've received them, they're just random files from the last year when I truly want...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't share lyrics

I've searched everywhere on the community page, and talked to support, but me and my friends can't seem to share lyrics from songs. It says you need to be running the latest version of Spotify (which we all are). It hasn't worked on my mobile (iOS) o...

• Regular
  • I've searched everywhere on the community page, and talked to support, but me and my friends can't seem to share lyrics from songs. It says you need to be running the latest version of Spotify (which...
  • Bvttoneyed
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify is Not Loading And Remains On A Blank Screen!

For the past few weeks, whenever I try to get Spotify Web Player to work (The Chrome Version) it loads to a blank white screen, and occasionally does a flash of the Spotify screen before going back to white. Please help! If you somehow can contact th...

• Gig Goer
  • For the past few weeks, whenever I try to get Spotify Web Player to work (The Chrome Version) it loads to a blank white screen, and occasionally does a flash of the Spotify screen before going back t...
  • AxolotlQueen112
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! The song don t play

when try to play the song spotify let a message pop that say"it is not possible to play the song until it is included among those allowed in the sporify smartphone app" why? i didn t blocked this song or did something similar, the song is Your Betray...

• Visitor
  • when try to play the song spotify let a message pop that say"it is not possible to play the song until it is included among those allowed in the sporify smartphone app" why? i didn t blocked this so...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing on any device and the playlist is reset to 1st song.

Regardless of the device (e.g. iPhone, Windows 11 PC) or the app (Spotify or Sonos) I started playing a playlist or station from Spotify, it will stop mid-playlist. I get no error messages from any of the apps. All devices are on the same LAN. The do...

• Visitor
  • Regardless of the device (e.g. iPhone, Windows 11 PC) or the app (Spotify or Sonos) I started playing a playlist or station from Spotify, it will stop mid-playlist. I get no error messages from any o...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes