Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Spotify unwrapped, Spotify`s next adventure

Something I love about Spotify these days are the new karaoke function on played songs.- I have an idea on how you could use a lot of existing technology, and with your accesses and name should be able to make an amazing product!Contact me for more i...

• Something I love about Spotify these days are the new karaoke function on played songs. - I have an idea on how you could use a lot of existing technology, and with your accesses and name should be ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution background of podcast not reflected on spotify app

I have set up the colour background of my podcast on Anchor. fm and its reflected on spotify on the website but not on the Spotify smartphone app. How could I fix this, so that when ppl open the app on their smartphones they can see the background Co...

• I have set up the colour background of my podcast on Anchor. fm and its reflected on spotify on the website but not on the Spotify smartphone app. How could I fix this, so that when ppl open the app ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How come when I search up my name on the search bar it does not come up?

I am connected to a FB account but when I search up my profile name it does not show. When I tried copy and pasting my username (the long one) it says “no results found for…”

• I am connected to a FB account but when I search up my profile name it does not show. When I tried copy and pasting my username (the long one) it says “no results found for…”
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Streaming Spotify on Google Home is not working as expected.

Most of the time I can't stream music over google home, because when google home is starting up the Spotify app, it is stuck at the welcome screen only showing the logo. Sometimes google home still successfully opens the Spotify app, but then the mus...

• Most of the time I can't stream music over google home, because when google home is starting up the Spotify app, it is stuck at the welcome screen only showing the logo. Sometimes google home still s...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution where are the "offline devices" (dispositivos offline)?

I lost my old phone, so I couldn't take out the downloads, and I can't download the music in my new device, I searched for helped and I found out that I have to go to "dispositivos offline", but I can't find it.

• Visitor
  • I lost my old phone, so I couldn't take out the downloads, and I can't download the music in my new device, I searched for helped and I found out that I have to go to "dispositivos offline", but I ca...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Mobile Spotify vers8.6.74.1176 playlists movd fr Library>Settings dont play

My Spotify playlists on my mobile were visible in the Home section until about 6 months ago. They disappeared and I have since found them in my profile. However nothing happens when I click on them. Can anyone advise how I can access them again?

• Visitor
  • My Spotify playlists on my mobile were visible in the Home section until about 6 months ago. They disappeared and I have since found them in my profile. However nothing happens when I click on them. ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Desktop][Other] Desktop client clean and improved!

Hey Rorey and the ''team'', i have a suggestion for you! Since you want to make the client ''cleaner'' and make ''improvements'' (Like notifications and lyrics gone) i suggest you do the following:1-remove the play button2-remove playlists3-Remove th...

• Gig Goer
  • Hey Rorey and the ''team'', i have a suggestion for you! Since you want to make the client ''cleaner'' and make ''improvements'' (Like notifications and lyrics gone) i suggest you do the following: ...
  • wanderphx
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 7 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution I bought tickets for a concert through a special promotion from Spotify

I bought tickets for a concert through a special Spotify promotion but the email I received to get the tickets will not open. Who can I contact to get this fixed? If not Spotify, can someone point me in the right direction for help?

• I bought tickets for a concert through a special Spotify promotion but the email I received to get the tickets will not open. Who can I contact to get this fixed? If not Spotify, can someone point me...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recording a video on phone stops spotify on iPad

I have closed spotify on my samsung phone and have it playing on my iPad. I'm trying to take a video with my phone and it stops spotify from playing on the iPad. When I attempt to take a video it opens spotify in the phone again and stops playing on ...

• Visitor
  • I have closed spotify on my samsung phone and have it playing on my iPad. I'm trying to take a video with my phone and it stops spotify from playing on the iPad. When I attempt to take a video it ope...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cuanto se cobra de impuesto de spotify premium en Perú?

me cobraron 20.94 soles, revise cuanto me habían cobrado en la página y me sale que solo me cobraron 18.90, si alguien sabe respondan porfa

• Visitor
  • me cobraron 20.94 soles, revise cuanto me habían cobrado en la página y me sale que solo me cobraron 18.90, si alguien sabe respondan porfa 😭
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution got charged from Spotify though don't have membership payment of premium

got charged from Spotify though don't have membership payment of premium things so if able to get back money that would be great because did not even purchase anything

• Visitor
  • got charged from Spotify though don't have membership payment of premium things so if able to get back money that would be great because did not even purchase anything
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] only my own playlists

I would like to have a function, where you can see ONLY YOUR OWN Playlists. So that I don't have Playlists from people I follow in that list or other stuff. For example not only "downloaded playlists" or "in alpphabetic order", but something like "on...

• Visitor
  • I would like to have a function, where you can see ONLY YOUR OWN Playlists. So that I don't have Playlists from people I follow in that list or other stuff. For example not only "downloaded playlists...
  • MMalc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Things I listened to in a private session show up in my history?

Recently I tried this private session thing out, but now a Podcast I listened to while being in a private session shows up in my Podcast history.. I want to remove it

• Casual Listener
  • Recently I tried this private session thing out, but now a Podcast I listened to while being in a private session shows up in my Podcast history.. I want to remove it
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution JAG KAN INTE SPELA UPP PODDCASTEN. MÅSTE HA SKETT EN BUGG.

NÄR JAG TRYCKER FÖR ATT LYSSNA PÅ MFB PODDCAST SÅ BYTER DEN SJÄLV PODD OCH SPELAR EN ANNAN OCH IBLAND FRYSER MUSIKEN NÄR JGA LYSSNAR ÄVEN OM JAG HAR INTERNET.

• Visitor
  • NÄR JAG TRYCKER FÖR ATT LYSSNA PÅ MFB PODDCAST SÅ BYTER DEN SJÄLV PODD OCH SPELAR EN ANNAN OCH IBLAND FRYSER MUSIKEN NÄR JGA LYSSNAR ÄVEN OM JAG HAR INTERNET.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm with the Duo plan, but the app isn't downloading the songs

I'm currently with the Duo plan, but I'm not able to download the songs. Also, I can't share the songs to any TV, It just doesn't appear.

• Visitor
  • I'm currently with the Duo plan, but I'm not able to download the songs. Also, I can't share the songs to any TV, It just doesn't appear.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution clean reinstall did not work with app

I would like a clean start with my iphone app, I cannot get the old songs off the app. I started a new spotify account after a lapse of time and I would like a fresh start with songs on the app

• I would like a clean start with my iphone app, I cannot get the old songs off the app. I started a new spotify account after a lapse of time and I would like a fresh start with songs on the app
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot seem to start a listening party on discord

I cannot seem to start a listening party on discord, or further, listen along with any of my friends on discord ie: a friend is listening to a playlist, I want to listen to the same playlist they are listening to, they invite me, I can hit the join b...

• Visitor
  • I cannot seem to start a listening party on discord, or further, listen along with any of my friends on discord ie: a friend is listening to a playlist, I want to listen to the same playlist they are...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pourquoi ne puis-je plus intituler mes play-lists et pourquoi apparaissent-

Salut, pourquoi ne puis-je plus intituler mes play-lists à ma guise, comme je faisais avant, et pourquoi apparaissent-elles simplement numérotées? Merci !

• Visitor
  • Salut, pourquoi ne puis-je plus intituler mes play-lists à ma guise, comme je faisais avant, et pourquoi apparaissent-elles simplement numérotées? Merci !
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Device limit reached when using Spotify offline on my new phone.

Bought a new phone and now Spotify is saying device limit reached when I try download music for offline use. I deleted all content of my old iPhone and still didn’t help. When I go in account via the web page or Spotify app no other devices show up t...

• Casual Listener
  • Bought a new phone and now Spotify is saying device limit reached when I try download music for offline use. I deleted all content of my old iPhone and still didn’t help. When I go in account via the...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes