Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Bluetooth speaker unable to control volume when listening to podcasts

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: iPhone 13 ProOperating System: iOS 16.2Spotify version: 8.7.94.551 I have a Bose SoundLink Flex speaker that I connect to my iPhone via Bluetooth to listen to podcasts at a speed of 1.5x (my normal setting). However, ...

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: iPhone 13 Pro Operating System: iOS  16.2 Spotify version: 8.7.94.551   I have a Bose SoundLink Flex speaker that I connect to my iPhone via Bluetoo...
  • Lyubka
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Optimizing a playlist adds already added songs.

I've got a playlist with about 2000 songs. The optimize playlist feature says it goes through about 950~ ish, instead of the entire list. This is bug one, or expected behaviour. I have no clue.The feature then recomends adding songs that are already ...

• I've got a playlist with about 2000 songs. The optimize playlist feature says it goes through about 950~ ish, instead of the entire list. This is bug one, or expected behaviour. I have no clue. Th...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't play the song "I Really Want to Stay at Your House"

Whenever i try to play the song it tells me it can't be played until it will be available on the app for Mobile. Thing is that all of my friends can play it, even on a free account it works. It just doesn't on my account, doesn't work neither on PC n...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever i try to play the song it tells me it can't be played until it will be available on the app for Mobile. Thing is that all of my friends can play it, even on a free account it works. It just ...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Normalize Volume is not working

PlanFreeCountryBrazilDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI'd like so much that the "Normalize volume" setting worked (Settings / Audio Quality / Normalize volume). It is very annoying to have to put volume up/down from music to mus...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Brazil Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I'd like so much that the "Normalize volume" setting worked (Settings / Audio Quality / Normalize ...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The album cover doesn't show up anymore when I try and share a song?

It was working and it stopped. It happens when I press the share option the picture disappears I've tried with a few songs and it still doesn't work

• Visitor
  • It was working and it stopped. It happens when I press the share option the picture disappears 😞 I've tried with a few songs and it still doesn't work
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Lyrics Feature on Chromebook

As there are lyric features on mobile and on other platforms, I believe there should be a feature on Chromebook as well. Although not many people may use Chromebook, personally I use it more; so, it would be great if people on Chromebook were also ab...

• As there are lyric features on mobile and on other platforms, I believe there should be a feature on Chromebook as well. Although not many people may use Chromebook, personally I use it more; so, it ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Community][Developer] Overriding Accounts/ Retrieving Deleted Accounts

To cut a long story short this is what happened:My ex-boyfriend and I dated for 4 years before breaking up. He was in charge of all things joint/ family sharing like Spotify, Netflix, etc. He created the family account using his email and at the time...

• To cut a long story short this is what happened: My ex-boyfriend and I dated for 4 years before breaking up. He was in charge of all things joint/ family sharing like Spotify, Netflix, etc. He creat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I download my playlists when I have premium?

I paid for premium like I do every month and there's a receipt for it but when I try to download my playlists I get a pop up that says I've discovered a premium feature and to get premium.

• Visitor
  • I paid for premium like I do every month and there's a receipt for it but when I try to download my playlists I get a pop up that says I've discovered a premium feature and to get premium.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Partnership] Send Presale Codes Before The Sale Starts

Gracie Abrams had a Spotify Presale planned at 1/**bleep** codes were not emailed until 1.5 hours after the sale had started, and since it was concurrent with the American Express Presale, no Gracie Abrams fans were able to get tickets through the Sp...

• Visitor
  • Gracie Abrams had a Spotify Presale planned at 1/**bleep** codes were not emailed until 1.5 hours after the sale had started, and since it was concurrent with the American Express Presale, no Gracie ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • null
    Partnership
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Group session stops playing for everyone when 1 of us gets a call/plays vid

When in a group session on a distance, so both from our own device, the music pauses for everyone when one of us gets a call or watches a video, even with video volume set to zero. Wich means you can't do much else on your phone while listening to Sp...

• Casual Listener
  • When in a group session on a distance, so both from our own device, the music pauses for everyone when one of us gets a call or watches a video, even with video volume set to zero. Wich means you can...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify on fireTV stopped working, after 6 months of no problems.

cant log into my accont on spotify on fireTV with any available method -- qr code, regular u/p, spotify.com/pair or by selecting the TV from my phone. i have only one WIFI, its 250mpbs+, all other streaming apps on fireTV are working. i uninstalled a...

• cant log into my accont on spotify on fireTV with any available method -- qr code, regular u/p, spotify.com/pair or by selecting the TV from my phone. i have only one WIFI, its 250mpbs+, all other st...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does the feedback form appear out of nowhere on the website?

While filling out the Help Wizard for another issue, I was interrupted by a second modal requesting feedback for the website. I'm sure this is causing some accessibility issue(s); it's very annoying.Can this be replaced with a less intrusive notifica...

• Regular
  • While filling out the Help Wizard for another issue, I was interrupted by a second modal requesting feedback for the website. I'm sure this is causing some accessibility issue(s); it's very annoying...
  • AlejaR
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

The add collaborators option arent even showing up

Me an my friend want to make a playlist together but ive looked around everywhere and it doesnt show up at all

• Visitor
  • Me an my friend want to make a playlist together but ive looked around everywhere and it doesnt show up at all
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs repeat when switching to new devices

I notice there's a locked topic for this from 2015. It certainly has been a problem in the past but then it seemed to have been fixed. However, as I noted in the topic of the major issue that emerged late last year - where the queue was stopping & bl...

• Music Fan
  • I notice there's a locked topic for this from 2015. It certainly has been a problem in the past but then it seemed to have been fixed. However, as I noted in the topic of the major issue that emerged...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Some users dont see my new profile name and photo

Not all my friends see the changes in my profile name and photo. They keep seeing the old one and I’ve changed it 2 days ago

• Casual Listener
  • Not all my friends see the changes in my profile name and photo. They keep seeing the old one and I’ve changed it 2 days ago
  • Martingr91
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Smudged Gift Card Code

I received a Spotify gift card for my birthday, when I tried to scratch off the silver cover on the code, part of the code got smudged away as well. I have tried my best to read it and I have put in several possible characters for the blank spot but ...

• Visitor
  • I received a Spotify gift card for my birthday, when I tried to scratch off the silver cover on the code, part of the code got smudged away as well. I have tried my best to read it and I have pu...
  • 5o07w46l5u04rb2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution refresh recommend button not working at all

I am on the web version of spotify since I have no access to the app, and there is a very annoying issue. Under the spotify playlist, the song recommendation have the refresh button which does not work at all, even refreshing the whole website doesn'...

• Visitor
  • I am on the web version of spotify since I have no access to the app, and there is a very annoying issue. Under the spotify playlist, the song recommendation have the refresh button which does not wo...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Public Playlist Won't Share

There's three of us who all contribute to a shared playlist for work. This used to work just fine, but now myself and one other contributor have been prevented access. I get an error saying 'the playlist has been made private', but I've seen the sett...

• ...laylist has been made private', but I've seen the settings for the playlist and it is definitely public. The owner has shared links/invited us to be contributors, but it still won't allow us access. A...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution la musique saute 10 fois par morceau , c'est insupportable

quelque soit le mode d'écoute , sans que le portable soit utilisé à d'autre tache( ce qui serait d'ailleurs normal...!) la musique saute jusqu'à 10 fois par morceau... à quoi sert le premium??

• Visitor
  • quelque soit le mode d'écoute , sans que le portable soit utilisé à d'autre tache( ce qui serait d'ailleurs normal...!) la musique saute jusqu'à 10 fois par morceau... à quoi sert le premium??
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes