Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I want Spotify Premium for my Alexa and Google home... but I live in Quebec

I live in Quebec and it seems that I cannot have access to it. Do you have a solution for me? any honest way to get there?

• Visitor
  • I live in Quebec and it seems that I cannot have access to it. Do you have a solution for me? any honest way to get there?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on my cell phone been replaced by a row of three flashing dots.WHY?

Spotify is installed on my Apple iphone Pro 13and normally works fine. Recently, there is no reception of spotify. The program has been replaced by a horizontal row of three blinking white dots. What gives?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is installed on my Apple iphone Pro 13and normally works fine. Recently, there is no reception of spotify. The program has been replaced by a horizontal row of three blinking white dots. Wha...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution wrong album language

I live in Poland but I set the language to English as I do not speak Polish. However a lot of things are still displayed in Polish, like album titles. How can this be fixed.

• Visitor
  • I live in Poland but I set the language to English as I do not speak Polish. However a lot of things are still displayed in Polish, like album titles. How can this be fixed.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can we use the same name as an artist for our podcast?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi, we've come up with a podcast title that's really meaningful to what we stand for as a cha...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi, w...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 加入者の家族が解約手続きする場合

加入者が病気で携帯を使う事ができなくなり、スポティファイを解約したいのですが、ログイン出来ません。解約する為にはどうしたら良いでしょうか

• Visitor
  • 加入者が病気で携帯を使う事ができなくなり、スポティファイを解約したいのですが、ログイン出来ません。 解約する為にはどうしたら良いでしょうか
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't cast Spotify to Google volume group

I have a couple of google speakers ("Nest" series) and they are configured in Google App under the same volume group ("Speakers"), I see the volume group in the devices list and I hear a "connection beep" from both speakers but the music won't start ...

• Visitor
  • I have a couple of google speakers ("Nest" series) and they are configured in Google App under the same volume group ("Speakers"), I see the volume group in the devices list and I hear a "connection ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[tickets.spotify.com][Connect] spotify ticket sales major issues

had I known about the pre-sale in advance (issue #1) I could've set an alarm or a reminder but I literally only got the email when it opened and when I checked my email and tried to buy tickets a couple of hours in, and was apparently already sold ou...

• Visitor
  • had I known about the pre-sale in advance (issue #1) I could've set an alarm or a reminder but I literally only got the email when it opened and when I checked my email and tried to buy tickets a cou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    tickets.spotify.com
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I use Spotify in a public library setting, eg children's programs?

I run programs such as baby rhyme time and like to play music to enhance the programs. Can I use my Spotify premium account for this? The program is run with small groups and is in no way making money. Public libraries are not a commercial space so I...

• Visitor
  • ...oney. Public libraries are not a commercial space so I do not feel like this is covered in anything I have read on playing Spotify in public.
  • HannahLynn15
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A random song keeps autoplaying halfway through whatever I'm listening to

A truly awful song (Shooting Star XG) just keeps autoplaying sometimes halfway through whatever I'm listening to. It's not on my queue and I don't know how it even got suggested to play for me (it most certainly is not in my likes). Please make it st...

• Casual Listener
  • A truly awful song (Shooting Star XG) just keeps autoplaying sometimes halfway through whatever I'm listening to. It's not on my queue and I don't know how it even got suggested to play for me (it mo...
  • OscarDC
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Really getting fed up with the quality of Spotify app. It’s flaky at best.

I’m just gonna close my account. Your woke policy and constant commercials even though I’m premium member us just bit worth it anymore. The quality of your app is getting worse with every update. What complete waste off service that could have been s...

• Visitor
  • I’m just gonna close my account. Your woke policy and constant commercials even though I’m premium member us just bit worth it anymore. The quality of your app is getting worse with every update. Wha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audio periodically will not play (though playback appears to progress) on Apple TV app

I've been using the latest official version of Apple TV OS, along with the latest Spotify app for Apple TV. Frequently I begin attempting to play music from the Spotify app for Apple TV, and it appears to play, but no sound comes out. I can always re...

• Regular
  • I've been using the latest official version of Apple TV OS, along with the latest Spotify app for Apple TV. Frequently I begin attempting to play music from the Spotify app for Apple TV, and it appea...
  • Lyubka
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution como remover acesso de um dispositivo a minha conta do spotify?

Já tentei pelo spotify web clicando em encerrar todas as sessões, porém não funcionou, já que quando entrei novamente na conta o dispositivo em questão continou aparecendo. Já tentei clicar para esquecer dispositivo no app do spotify, porém este cont...

• Visitor
  • Já tentei pelo spotify web clicando em encerrar todas as sessões, porém não funcionou, já que quando entrei novamente na conta o dispositivo em questão continou aparecendo. Já tentei clicar para esqu...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Community] When Are Different Ranks Unlocked

@乃卂乃ㄚ乇匚卄ㄖ0 and I are trying to figure out how to rank above Roadie and at first, we thought it was 200+ kudos because of @musicorumgenius' page, and we both had more of everything else.Now, @乃卂乃ㄚ乇匚卄ㄖ0 has 200+ kudos and they're still a Roadie. So now...

• Roadie
  • @乃卂乃ㄚ乇匚卄ㄖ0 and I are trying to figure out how to rank above Roadie and at first, we thought it was 200+ kudos because of @musicorumgenius' page, and we both had more of everything else. No...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify blend does not update

I have a playlist that I created 2 days back with a fellow Spotify user, however it does not update whatsoever. Everything remains the same.

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist that I created 2 days back with a fellow Spotify user, however it does not update whatsoever. Everything remains the same.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mein spotify verbindet sich mit irgendwelche geräte die ich nicht kenne

wenn ich Music höre verbindet sich irgendein gäret mit mein spotify acc und spielt irgendwelche music die ich nicht kenne

• Visitor
  • wenn ich Music höre verbindet sich irgendein gäret mit mein spotify acc und spielt irgendwelche music die ich nicht kenne
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you buy a Spotify plan and play music for youth in a Juvenile Hall?

Want to play music for Youth inside units in a Juvenile Hall. Would I be allowed to under Spotify policy?

• Visitor
  • Want to play music for Youth inside units in a Juvenile Hall. Would I be allowed to under Spotify policy?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes