Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola en la pantalla de inicio Spotify me salió un link ganador, pero cerré

Cerré la app de Spotify y ya no me aparece el link ganador para compartir a dos personas dos meses gratis

• Visitor
  • Cerré la app de Spotify y ya no me aparece el link ganador para compartir a dos personas dos meses gratis
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution listen along starts 12 to 23 seconds into the song ahead of who im listening along with

I'm on discord using the listen along feature and every song that comes on It starts anywhere 12-23 seconds into the song while all my other friends including the host start at the beginning of the song, we are all on discord so and none of my friend...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on discord using the listen along feature and every song that comes on It starts anywhere 12-23 seconds into the song while all my other friends including the host start at the beginning of the s...
  • Lyubka
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs will automatically skip and restart

I have Spotify set to offline mode with all the songs in the playlist downloaded and the songs keep skipping and restarting it will also skip and go back multiple times in a row I have updated to the latest version and it is worse now

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify set to offline mode with all the songs in the playlist downloaded and the songs keep skipping and restarting it will also skip and go back multiple times in a row I have updated to the...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Pause music" command not working on Google Assistant

PlanPremium CountrySweden DeviceOneplus 8 Pro Operating SystemOxygen OS 11 (I have the latest version as of February 16th 2022) My Question or IssueAll Spotify voice commands work except for those that pause. I'm using Google Assistant on my phone an...

• Plan Premium   Country Sweden   Device Oneplus 8 Pro   Operating System Oxygen OS 11 (I have the latest version as of February 16th 2022)   My Question or Issue All S...
  • AlejaR
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Request: daily listening time limit for Spotify kids

As my son loves to use the Spotify Kids app, I‘d really like to set a daily listing limit (iOS App). Unfortunately the iOS mechanisms only work for display usage time, not for audio. Therefor I’d like to request a feature in the app, to set a daily t...

• Casual Listener
  • As my son loves to use the Spotify Kids app, I‘d really like to set a daily listing limit (iOS App). Unfortunately the iOS mechanisms only work for display usage time, not for audio. Therefor I’d lik...
  • sialcasa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop playlist bullying and false reports

So since december 2022 there have consistently been reports for my playlist "California Vibes LA Hip Hop Mood 2023", which I have been growing over the last 3+ years. I've tried to reach out to Spotify, without any result, and it has become quite ann...

• So since december 2022 there have consistently been reports for my playlist "California Vibes 🌴LA Hip Hop Mood 2023", which I have been growing over the last 3+ years. I've tried to reach out to Spo...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

what is the e in the square before songs

What is the e in the square before songs. It's right after the arrow in the green circle if you download the song and before the name of the song.

• Casual Listener
  • What is the e in the square before songs. It's right after the arrow in the green circle if you download the song and before the name of the song.  
  • steveonmars
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can we get a function to add a song to multiple Playlists at once?

So I find myself wanting to add a specific new songs to multiple Playlists that it matches. I'm sure many people would love this. Much love to the Spotify Team.

• Visitor
  • So I find myself wanting to add a specific new songs to multiple Playlists that it matches. I'm sure many people would love this. Much love to the Spotify Team.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Now playing is not showing on web player

The "now playing" part of the web app is not showing either on firefox or chrome. I cannot view lyrics, skip songs or other song information, including queue. I cannot get any other device to show up in devices, to use the workarounds I've found for ...

• Visitor
  • The "now playing" part of the web app is not showing either on firefox or chrome. I cannot view lyrics, skip songs or other song information, including queue. I cannot get any other device to show...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps freezing

Start playing a song and then just stops part way through. I try skipping to the next song but it does the same thing. I does this in both my cars and on my Sony speaker. I have deleted and reinstalled the app. Phone is up to date.

• Visitor
  • Start playing a song and then just stops part way through. I try skipping to the next song but it does the same thing. I does this in both my cars and on my Sony speaker. I have deleted and reinstall...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Apple TV: terrible audio quality

I get really poor, fuzzy sound quality when I play music using the new Spotify app for Apple TV. I have a good broadband connection and it's not a problem if I use another device and airplay the same music to the Apple TV. Is there a setting I've mis...

• Casual Listener
  • I get really poor, fuzzy sound quality when I play music using the new Spotify app for Apple TV. I have a good broadband connection and it's not a problem if I use another device and airplay the same...
  • Kayashi
  • Music Fan
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Other
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

How do I get the Spotify app icon back on my iphone?

I got an email about logging in without a password. It didn't work. I have to log in with user name and password. The app icon disappeared. I need it back on so I can see what I want to listen to.

• Visitor
  • I got an email about logging in without a password. It didn't work. I have to log in with user name and password. The app icon disappeared. I need it back on so I can see what I want to listen to.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my spotify's song name is at the top of the screen

the song name isnt displayed in its normal position and its very disappointing as ive been a paying customer for a long time

• Visitor
  • the song name isnt displayed in its normal position and its very disappointing as ive been a paying customer for a long time
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with Local Files

When I try to add local files to Spotify using my macbook, all of the MP3s are greyed out and I cannot click them to add them to Spotify.

• Visitor
  • When I try to add local files to Spotify using my macbook, all of the MP3s are greyed out and I cannot click them to add them to Spotify.
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution J’ai été débité mais mon compte prenium ne marche toujours pas hors connexi

J’ai été débité mais mon compte prenium ne marche toujours pas hors connexion, et sur mon compte Spotify il n’y a pas de reçu de ce mois-ci, mais j’ai bien été débité par Spotify le 06/02/23 de 9,99€

• Visitor
  • J’ai été débité mais mon compte prenium ne marche toujours pas hors connexion, et sur mon compte Spotify il n’y a pas de reçu de ce mois-ci, mais j’ai bien été débité par Spotify le 06/02/23 de 9,99€
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [PS4] Some playlists not loading in quick menu

PlanPremiumCountryU.S.A.Device(PlayStation 4 2014 release) My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a playlist on Spotify through the PlayStation quick menu, it says “Cannot obtain playlist”. I click to refresh and then it says “An error has occurred (...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country U.S.A. Device (PlayStation 4 2014 release)   My Question or Issue When I try to play a playlist on Spotify through the PlayStation quick menu, it says “Cannot obtain...
  • MattAtch96
  • Casual Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
    Sony
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

how to successfully change genres in n Spotify as an artist?

my artist name is xetonyl, I have “meme rap” songs from years ago that have gone viral 1m + streams. I’ve been making indie pop and indie hop/hop for about a year now. It seems that my fans also liked or similar artist just pertain to my old “meme ra...

• Visitor
  • my artist name is xetonyl, I have “meme rap” songs from years ago that have gone viral 1m + streams. I’ve been making indie pop and indie hop/hop for about a year now. It seems that my fans also like...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes