Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Some users dont see my new profile name and photo

Not all my friends see the changes in my profile name and photo. They keep seeing the old one and I’ve changed it 2 days ago

• Casual Listener
  • Not all my friends see the changes in my profile name and photo. They keep seeing the old one and I’ve changed it 2 days ago
  • Martingr91
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Smudged Gift Card Code

I received a Spotify gift card for my birthday, when I tried to scratch off the silver cover on the code, part of the code got smudged away as well. I have tried my best to read it and I have put in several possible characters for the blank spot but ...

• Visitor
  • I received a Spotify gift card for my birthday, when I tried to scratch off the silver cover on the code, part of the code got smudged away as well. I have tried my best to read it and I have pu...
  • 5o07w46l5u04rb2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution refresh recommend button not working at all

I am on the web version of spotify since I have no access to the app, and there is a very annoying issue. Under the spotify playlist, the song recommendation have the refresh button which does not work at all, even refreshing the whole website doesn'...

• Visitor
  • I am on the web version of spotify since I have no access to the app, and there is a very annoying issue. Under the spotify playlist, the song recommendation have the refresh button which does not wo...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Public Playlist Won't Share

There's three of us who all contribute to a shared playlist for work. This used to work just fine, but now myself and one other contributor have been prevented access. I get an error saying 'the playlist has been made private', but I've seen the sett...

• ...laylist has been made private', but I've seen the settings for the playlist and it is definitely public. The owner has shared links/invited us to be contributors, but it still won't allow us access. A...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution la musique saute 10 fois par morceau , c'est insupportable

quelque soit le mode d'écoute , sans que le portable soit utilisé à d'autre tache( ce qui serait d'ailleurs normal...!) la musique saute jusqu'à 10 fois par morceau... à quoi sert le premium??

• Visitor
  • quelque soit le mode d'écoute , sans que le portable soit utilisé à d'autre tache( ce qui serait d'ailleurs normal...!) la musique saute jusqu'à 10 fois par morceau... à quoi sert le premium??
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I switch off 'improve playlist'.

I setup a playlist, but when I play it I hear random songs that I didn't choose.Spotify add tracks to improve playlist, but I don't want this feature, how can I switch it off?

• Visitor
  • I setup a playlist, but when I play it I hear random songs that I didn't choose. Spotify add tracks to improve playlist, but I don't want this feature, how can I switch it off?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adult verification

PlanPremiumCountryThailand/KoreaDeviceI phoneOperating SystemIOS My Question or IssueHi, I'm paying by credit card in Korea, and I'm living in Thailand.Suddenly I need to get an adult verification, but it needs to verify by Korean phone number, but I...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Thailand/Korea Device I phone Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue Hi, I'm paying by credit card in Korea, and I'm living in Thailand. Suddenly I need to g...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can I get rid of a playlist from Shortcuts?

There's a playlist I have never listened to on the shortcut tab. It won't refresh and it won't update. The tab has stayed the same for weeks and won't change playlists. I've logged out and changed passwords with no luck. I have a Samsung if that mean...

• Visitor
  • There's a playlist I have never listened to on the shortcut tab. It won't refresh and it won't update. The tab has stayed the same for weeks and won't change playlists. I've logged out and changed pa...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa voice command wont play "liked" songs anymore

Plan: PremiumCountry: USA Device(echo dot) At first, Alexa had no problem playing my "liked" songs on spotify. This is the list spotify automatically makes and adds to when you "heart" a song. Starting today, it could no longer play my "liked" songs....

• Regular
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA   Device (echo dot)   At first, Alexa had no problem playing my "liked" songs on spotify. This is the list spotify automatically makes and adds to when you ...
  • MihailY
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution on Release Radar Playlist - remove songs from any device

in my playlist of Release Radar it's possible to remove the song that i don't like it, but if i remove from my mac i find it on my iphone the song always active and i need to remove it againI ask to be able to remove songs from one device and see the...

• in my playlist of Release Radar it's possible to remove the song that i don't like it, but if i remove from my mac i find it on my iphone the song always active and i need to remove it again I ask t...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot see the 'listen activity' from one of my friends (i do follow her)

So I can't see the listen activity from one of my friends, i have tried unfollowing her (and then following again). But nothing works, it might seem really stupid but we always look at what the other person is listening so i really want to be able to...

• Visitor
  • So I can't see the listen activity from one of my friends, i have tried unfollowing her (and then following again). But nothing works, it might seem really stupid but we always look at what the other...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Eu gostaria de saber, o que devo fazer, para aumentar os ouvintes do Spotif

Por favor, como aumentar o número de ouvintes, na Plataforma?Desde já, eu agradeço!Ivan OliverUm abraço!

• Visitor
  • Por favor, como aumentar o número de ouvintes, na Plataforma? Desde já, eu agradeço! Ivan Oliver Um abraço!
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My public playlist is not showing. Page Not found.

I have a public playlist that is followed by people. And suddenly from one night to the next it is not displayed in Spotify's search results, nor does it show up for the users that follow it. The sharing link does not work either. It does not appear ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a public playlist that is followed by people. And suddenly from one night to the next it is not displayed in Spotify's search results, nor does it show up for the users that follow it. The s...
  • kikopalomares
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution déclarer un compte piraté

Bonjour, je viens de recevoir un mail m'indiquant que mon mail d'inscription qui est ***SNIP[moderator edit]SNIP*** a été modifié par ***SNIP[moderator edit]SNIP*** sauf que je ne suis pas à l'origine de ce changement. Merci de faire le nécessaire po...

• Visitor
  • Bonjour, je viens de recevoir un mail m'indiquant que mon mail d'inscription qui est ***SNIP[moderator edit]SNIP*** a été modifié par ***SNIP[moderator edit]SNIP*** sauf que je ne suis pas à l'o...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting a response from the podcast support email

Hi,I recently submitted a podcast via RSS-feed from Substack to Spotify and made the mistake of including a full song (that I have produced) in the test episode that I set up just to try the feed out. My podcast was promptly taken down from Spotify.I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently submitted a podcast via RSS-feed from Substack to Spotify and made the mistake of including a full song (that I have produced) in the test episode that I set up just to try the feed o...
  • Yoshi22
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 - Spotify Error :(

PlanPremiumCountryUS DevicePS4Operating SystemPS OS My Question or IssueI have installed and reinstalled Spotfy more than 4 times in my PS4 but every time I try opening it, or linking it, it will load and load and load, and after a couple of minutes ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country US   Device PS4 Operating System PS OS   My Question or Issue I have installed and reinstalled Spotfy more than 4 times in my PS4 but every time I tr...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    PlayStation
    Sony
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify TV Resolution not matching the TV Resolution

Why my spotify looks like 4 times bigger than my current resolution ? this happens from yesterday 14 Jan until now.I can't login because of this.My device is Chromecast with Google TV

• Visitor
  • Why my spotify looks like 4 times bigger than my current resolution ? this happens from yesterday 14 Jan until now. I can't login because of this. My device is Chromecast with Google TV
  • bentpins
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can’t listen one Album even if exist in Spotify

We have listened to the past in Romanian language Grădinița din Palat album "Rața creața cântăreața" but now even if it exists I can’t listen to it. I mentioned that I have Premium. I attach the link to the album Music : X6jHmNRGBk

• We have listened to the past in Romanian language Grădinița din Palat album "Rața creața cântăreața" but now even if it exists I can’t listen to it.   I mentioned that I have Premium.&nbsp...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes