Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not working

Plan: PremiumCountry: Canada Device(iPhone X, Macbook Air)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueA few months ago, I put in some local files and it worked. Yesterday, I tried to put in another song and it is not working. I refreshed the local f...

• Visitor
  •   Plan: Premium Country: Canada   Device (iPhone X, Macbook Air) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue A few months ago, I put in some local files and it worked. Y...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are some of my daily mixes missing?

I love the daily mixes and 1-3 are missing. I also do not like the one of the music genres for one of my existing daily mixes. How was I retrieve the missing mixes and change the genre I do not like?

• Visitor
  • I love the daily mixes and 1-3 are missing. I also do not like the one of the music genres for one of my existing daily mixes. How was I retrieve the missing mixes and change the genre I do not like?
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music randomly pauses on Spotify app Chevy Infotainment system.

I have Spotify installed on my Chevy Infotainment system in my automobile. The music will randomly pause in the middle of a song every couple of songs. How aggravating.

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify installed on my Chevy Infotainment system in my automobile. The music will randomly pause in the middle of a song every couple of songs. How aggravating.
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to get Spotify to stop randomly skipping songs?

On mobile: Android phone, I have a playlist with like 70 songs in it that I play offline in shuffle. When i pause a song and then come back to spotify, it will have skipped through 2 songs of the playlist when i load the app again. This issue is kind...

• On mobile: Android phone, I have a playlist with like 70 songs in it that I play offline in shuffle. When i pause a song and then come back to spotify, it will have skipped through 2 songs of the pla...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify connect problems since firmware update Heos 7 hs2

I own a pair of Denon Heos 7 hs2 speakers with spotify connect. Spotify has worked flawlessly over the past 5 years. Last week the speakers received a firmware update to version 2.71.410 and since then playback and track skip actions in the spotify a...

• Regular
  • I own a pair of Denon Heos 7 hs2 speakers with spotify connect. Spotify has worked flawlessly over the past 5 years.  Last week the speakers received a firmware update to version 2.71.410 a...
  • Laserbaard
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Random error code

PlanFreeCountryAmerica DevicePS4Operating SystemLatest PS4 update My Question or IssueHello, my PS4 suddenly stopped working with Spotify. When I try to login to Spotify from my PS4 it gives me an error code. The problem is that the error code is ran...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country America   Device PS4 Operating System Latest PS4 update   My Question or Issue Hello, my PS4 suddenly stopped working with Spotify. When I try to login to Spoti...
  • maudhoon
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung Smart TV app no sound

PlanPremiumCountrySpain DeviceSamsung TV Model UE40MU6105 My Question or Issue The song plays on my tv but no sound comes out. The problem just started randomly from one day to the next. The Spotify app is the only app where this issue occurs so I do...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain   Device Samsung TV Model UE40MU6105    My Question or Issue   The song plays on my tv but no sound comes out. The problem just starte...
  • YTSwan
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

friend activity is not working

HI! Spotify is telling me to turn on activity to see and display music on friends activity feed, but I have everything toggled on, and still message is there. Having this problem for over a year.I did clean reinstall, restarting system, logged of and...

• Casual Listener
  • HI! Spotify is telling me to turn on activity to see and display music on friends activity feed, but I have everything toggled on, and still message is there. Having this problem for over a year. ...
  • NH57
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify not working on apple watch

Whenever you try to open a playlist on any apple watch, it just gives a connection error, and whene you try to open ur downloaded songs, it crashes the whole app.

• Visitor
  • Whenever you try to open a playlist on any apple watch, it just gives a connection error, and whene you try to open ur downloaded songs, it crashes the whole app.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Explicit filter doesn’t work on Spotify Samsung Tv app?

We have the explicit filter turned on in our Spotify settings due to the children. Spotify is connected via the Samsung Tv app but the explicit filter doesn’t work when playing songs through the TV?

• Visitor
  • We have the explicit filter turned on in our Spotify settings due to the children. Spotify is connected via the Samsung Tv app but the explicit filter doesn’t work when playing songs through the TV?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Spotify global and weekly chart show under Bangladesh's name ?

Spotify has been available here more then a year Country like Pakistan and South Korea they got Spotify same time as us They got these Chart immediately but we still didn't got any of these also there's a huge amount of Bangladeshi people using and l...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify has been available here more then a year Country like Pakistan and South Korea they got Spotify same time as us They got these Chart immediately but we still didn't got any of these also ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Other] Your Community Sucks

Your community sucks. It's so difficult to provide feedback or report bugs. It's really kind of a joke for Spotify to have zero ways to submit feedback or report a bug other than your stupid community. Apparently, you think I have all day to search y...

• Your community sucks. It's so difficult to provide feedback or report bugs. It's really kind of a joke for Spotify to have zero ways to submit feedback or report a bug other than your stupid communit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is music automatically playing at 8pm?

Every night at 8pm a " Sleep Playlist" that I never created/requested starts playing. This is distracting as I can't sleep with any noise, and have already fallen asleep before the music starts.

• Visitor
  • Every night at 8pm a " Sleep Playlist" that I never created/requested starts playing. This is distracting as I can't sleep with any noise, and have already fallen asleep before the music starts.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution transparent cover showing black

i have a photo of a cd with a transparent background as my playlists cover photo but for some reason its showing with black background instead.

• Visitor
  • i have a photo of a cd with a transparent background as my playlists cover photo but for some reason its showing with black background instead.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect is unreliable since May 2022 - Can it be fixed

I use Spotify Connect with an Arcam SR250 amplifier and a Volumio device. Both are patched up to date.Playback frequently just stops - this is not paused - the track count goes to zero.I can restart playback, but it fails again after 5-20 minutes. Bo...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify Connect with an Arcam SR250 amplifier and a Volumio device. Both are patched up to date. Playback frequently just stops - this is not paused - the track count goes to zero. I can rest...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't give me the option to make my playlists private

Spotify no longer gives me the option to make my playlists private, instead it asks me if I want to add it to my profile no matter what (even if it's already public) and now new playlists I make automatically become public. The only way to take any p...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify no longer gives me the option to make my playlists private, instead it asks me if I want to add it to my profile no matter what (even if it's already public) and now new playlists I make a...
  • CSmith9876
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution is it possible to get the fresh finds indie best of 2022 playlist

I wasnt able to listen to all the songs on that playlist before it was updated today. I was finding alot of good music on it and would love to access the playlist again or if i could get a text doc that lists the songs that were on it would be great....

• Visitor
  • I wasnt able to listen to all the songs on that playlist before it was updated today. I was finding alot of good music on it and would love to access the playlist again or if i could get a text doc t...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help transferring my Spotify premium account over to my new phone

My old phone got damaged and I had to get a new one, I'm now trying to figure out how to get my Spotify premium account over to my new phone, please help me

• Visitor
  • My old phone got damaged and I had to get a new one, I'm now trying to figure out how to get my Spotify premium account over to my new phone, please help me
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Using multiple EchoDots and specifying a sound system to play from webplaye

Using multiple EchoDots and specifying a sound system to play from webplaye.1. Choose Echo sound system on my device2. Select a play list3. The first song is played4. When the first song is finished playing, it will move to the second song, but it wi...

• Visitor
  • Using multiple EchoDots and specifying a sound system to play from webplaye. 1. Choose Echo sound system on my device 2. Select a play list 3. The first song is played 4. When the first song is...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes