Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google home speaker turns off shuffle when playing music

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceOnePlus 6, Google Home Max, Google nest audio, Windows 10 PC. My Question or IssueThis started a week ago after this problem was fixed. Everything worked fine for a couple of days but then a new similar Google home probl...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device OnePlus 6, Google Home Max, Google nest audio, Windows 10 PC.   My Question or Issue This started a week ago after this problem was fixed. Everyth...
  • Frag
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Community][Other] Implement literally any of our Ideas.

If you check the Filter feature for Ideas, you will see that there are literally ZERO in the Implemented status. Sure seems like in the entire history of this feature, you've never even once responded to our feedback by actually giving us what we're ...

• Casual Listener
  • If you check the Filter feature for Ideas, you will see that there are literally ZERO in the Implemented status. Sure seems like in the entire history of this feature, you've never even once responde...
  • Fayhem
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New search algo sucks

Search algorithm seems to have changed few minutes ago here in India. See the below pic.There are many tracks available in Spotify which match my search (title & artist); they should be at the top of the search result, like in the previous algorithm.

Screenshot from 2022-05-04 21-27-33.png
  • Music Fan
  • Search algorithm seems to have changed few minutes ago here in India. See the below pic. There are many tracks available in Spotify which match my search (title & artist); they should be at ...
  • serjezizzo
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Şarkı sözleri hatası

Pir Sultan Abdal Dostları adlı albümde Gülcihan Koç'un seslendirmiş olduğu Ali'yim Ben Ali Benim adlı şarkısının sözlerinde "senin gibi müzik çaların ben" demiş ve ardından bir küfür getirmiş lütfen bununla ilgilenirmisiniz cidden çok terbiyesizce ol...

• Visitor
  • Pir Sultan Abdal Dostları adlı albümde Gülcihan Koç'un seslendirmiş olduğu Ali'yim Ben Ali Benim adlı şarkısının sözlerinde "senin gibi müzik çaların ben" demiş ve ardından bir küfür getirmiş lütfen ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I stop a podcast

When I log out the podcast I was listening to continues to play in the background. How can I stop a podcast.

• Visitor
  • When I log out the podcast I was listening to continues to play in the background. How can I stop a podcast.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

None of my playlist play when Its enhanced but play when I remove enhance

My music plays fine when it’s not enhanced but when I turn it on none of the songs would play the only way it would play is if I put it in the queue but that would be the only one that would play.

• Visitor
  • My music plays fine when it’s not enhanced but when I turn it on none of the songs would play the only way it would play is if I put it in the queue but that would be the only one that would play.
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My phone Spotify App and Computer Desktop Spotify App will not stay synced

I am having an issue where Spotify will not stay connected between my computer and phone app to control playback on the computer from my phone. This was working until I updated sportif. My computer says I am connected and I can see the cell phone. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having an issue where Spotify will not stay connected between my computer and phone app to control playback on the computer from my phone. This was working until I updated sportif. My comput...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Best way to post original MP3s to profile

I host a weekly radio show, and I want to post the episodes on Spotify like a podcast. I posted my first one today using the Local Files feature as was recommended by google searches. I posted it into a playlist that has the same name as my radio sho...

• I host a weekly radio show, and I want to post the episodes on Spotify like a podcast. I posted my first one today using the Local Files feature as was recommended by google searches. I posted it int...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution j'ai trouvé une erreur dans les paroles d'une musique

j'ai trouvé une erreur dans les paroles d'une musique le nom de la musique est Urus de Favé et l'erreur est le mot "vide" qui doit être le mot "bide"

• Visitor
  • j'ai trouvé une erreur dans les paroles d'une musique le nom de la musique est Urus de Favé et l'erreur est le mot "vide" qui doit être le mot "bide"
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have been trying to watch a podcast(JRE) but only the audio plays any sol

I have been trying to watch a podcast(JRE) but only the audio plays and I see no option for video. I have done a clean reinstall and check all settings and set them to what they are suppose to be for video and still nothing has changed. What do I try...

• Visitor
  • I have been trying to watch a podcast(JRE) but only the audio plays and I see no option for video. I have done a clean reinstall and check all settings and set them to what they are suppose to be for...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿cómo puedo contactar al corporativo? me interesa su patrocinio en un event

trabajo en una empresa de eventos deportivos, estamos diseñando una carrera solo para mujeres, me interesa que sean nuestros patrocinadores.

• Visitor
  • trabajo en una empresa de eventos deportivos, estamos diseñando una carrera solo para mujeres, me interesa que sean nuestros patrocinadores.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlist] Sorting on Roku

I am not able to sort my playlist on my Roku tv, I love to have the feature from my phone and PC. Also, the Roku app should be updated.PlanFree/PremiumDeviceRokuOperating SystemRoku

• Casual Listener
  • I am not able to sort my playlist on my Roku tv, I love to have the feature from my phone and PC. Also, the Roku app should be updated. Plan Free/Premium Device Roku Operating System Roku&...
  • needforname
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Delay on Samsung TV

Hello, so the issue that I’m having is if I go and play a song in the Spotify app it’ll go through the first 10 seconds silent before starting back at the beginning on it’s own and plays with sound. Has anyone experienced this issue? I’ve tried reins...

• Regular
  •   Hello, so the issue that I’m having is if I go and play a song in the Spotify app it’ll go through the first 10 seconds silent before starting back at the beginning on it’s own and plays wi...
  • LediMonsteri
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
    TV
  • 20 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution enhance disables shuffle in liked songs

i have 5,224 liked songs and with enhanced on, i have 7,835. when i have enhanced on, i am not able to shuffle, the shuffle button turns gray. when i turn enhance off, shuffle works like normal. i'm not sure if it's because of the amount of songs in ...

• i have 5,224 liked songs and with enhanced on, i have 7,835. when i have enhanced on, i am not able to shuffle, the shuffle button turns gray. when i turn enhance off, shuffle works like normal. i'm ...
  • FF441
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Lyrics

All the Pretty Girls-RAC mix by fun. is showing lyrics for some nights by fun. instead.

• Visitor
  • All the Pretty Girls-RAC mix by fun. is showing lyrics for some nights by fun. instead.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm trying to find a piece of music, but when I press the Search button I d

I'm trying to find a piece of music, but when I press the Search button I don't get a text box in which to enter details; all I get is 'Recent Searches'.

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to find a piece of music, but when I press the Search button I don't get a text box in which to enter details; all I get is 'Recent Searches'.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes