Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The amount of albums/singles shown on an artist page seems to be limited

Hi! I noticed this issue many months ago, around the time of the big UI change for the PC versions of spotify and have been waiting for it to get fixed since then. But since nothing has happened yet, I guess I'll just write about it here.There seems ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I noticed this issue many months ago, around the time of the big UI change for the PC versions of spotify and have been waiting for it to get fixed since then. But since nothing has happened yet,...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Google 403 Error

I can't access the Spotify website and it gives a me 403 Google error.This is not an account-related issue because I can't even access the website logged out in incognito mode.I've tried to access the site using a MacBook Pro Mid 2020 and an iPhone 1...

• Visitor
  • I can't access the Spotify website and it gives a me 403 Google error. This is not an account-related issue because I can't even access the website logged out in incognito mode. I've tried to acces...
  • Eni
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Friend Feed] Bring Back “Friends” Button on Mobile App

A couple of weeks ago, I updated my Spotify mobile app (iOS) and found a new tab at the bottom next to my Library called “Friends.” It had 5 songs that were trending in my group of friends I follow on Spotify. I loved that new feature. It was differe...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple of weeks ago, I updated my Spotify mobile app (iOS) and found a new tab at the bottom next to my Library called “Friends.” It had 5 songs that were trending in my group of friends I follow o...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Friend Feed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Found a Heardle bug that allows cheating on iOS

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 12 mini)Operating System(iOS 15.5) My Question or IssueNot sure if this would happen before Spotify bought it, but there is a very easy way to hear the first 30s of the song while still on your first try. Steps:Open...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 12 mini) Operating System (iOS 15.5)   My Question or Issue Not sure if this would happen before Spotify bought it, but there is a very easy way...
  • MilesAndMilesDavis
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Why are my liked songs not actually liked?

I've been finding this issue where I have liked some songs and they show up in my "Liked Songs" list but when I search the song up or look for it under the artist, the song doesn't show up as liked and the green heart doesn't show up next to the song...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been finding this issue where I have liked some songs and they show up in my "Liked Songs" list but when I search the song up or look for it under the artist, the song doesn't show up as liked a...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] major issue with the new/updated collaborative playlist feature.

more of a bug/feedback than a new idea in the latest version of spotify, collaborative playlists can only have songs added via a invitation link (invite collaborators). this is fine with me (although i personally think users should be given an option...

• Casual Listener
  • ...bsp; however, now whenever i private a collaborative playlist then make it public again, all my collaborators are removed. the 'added by' section completely disappears/resets. it looks as though all the s...
  • OscarDC
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Playlists
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Keep getting an insane number of ads in a row

My Spotify Premium 3 month free trial ran out a few days ago and I knew the ads were bad but I know for certain they weren't as bad as they are now. I just got 10 (yes, 10, I counted) ads in a row when I tried to turn my music on. It's been like that...

• My Spotify Premium 3 month free trial ran out a few days ago and I knew the ads were bad but I know for certain they weren't as bad as they are now. I just got 10 (yes, 10, I counted) ads in a row wh...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My recommended songs doesn’t work for my playlit

my recommended songs keeps showing the same 5 songs including ones already in my my playlist and when I refresh it just shows nothing , tried to re install the app and also made sure everything’s up to date PlanPremiumCountryuk DeviceiPhone 8

• Visitor
  •  my recommended songs keeps showing the same 5 songs including ones already in my my playlist and when I refresh it just shows nothing , tried to re install the app and also made sure everything...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upload older episodes of internet radio show on Spotify?

A few months ago, I noticed an article introducing Spotify's launch of DJ Mixes via the link below.- Spotify Has Launched Dj Mixes - DJmag.com -I have older episodes of my internet radio show, and I wasn't sure if I should submit them via DJ mixes or...

• A few months ago, I noticed an article introducing Spotify's launch of DJ Mixes via the link below. - Spotify Has Launched Dj Mixes - DJmag.com - I have older episodes of my internet rad...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't work properly with Amazon Echo Dot 4th Generation

PlanPremium FamilyCountryBrazilDeviceAmazon Echo Dot 4th GenerationMy Question or IssueHi, I've been having issues connecting to my Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen). I use it often as a speaker for Spotify along with my other Amazon devices (namely other 3r...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Family Country Brazil Device Amazon Echo Dot 4th Generation My Question or Issue Hi, I've been having issues connecting to my Amazon Echo Dot (4th Gen). I use it often as a spea...
  • Stephan73
  • Music Fan
  • 41 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 41 replies
  • 3 likes

Re: [Car Thing][Developer] SDK for Spotify Car Thing

Sorry this wasn’t meant for public viewing but I thought I was being smart by sending it as a complaint clearly all the major tech companies make it deliberately difficult to do this by email and instead make the process as complex as possible so I’m...

• Regular
  • Sorry this wasn’t meant for public viewing but I thought I was being smart by sending it as a complaint clearly all the major tech companies make it deliberately difficult to do this by email and i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Implement Native HomePod Support

haloooooooo2 jaar geleden zij u dat u ons up to date ging houden. waarom gebeurt er niks ? https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Implement-Native-HomePod-Support/idi-p/4985214 fix it hou ons up to date

• Casual Listener
  • haloooooooo 2 jaar geleden zij u dat u ons up to date ging houden.  waarom gebeurt er niks ?   https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Implement-Native-HomePod-Support/idi-p/498...
  • x82odialj2t783oaghx1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Continues to play after exiting on Fire TV only after starting Playstation Vue

I recently started using Playstation Vue and noticed this odity. Since there is no "stop" in the spotify app I pause it. Then back out if it. I then open Playstaion Vue. If I pause what I am watching this has the opposite effect with spotify which th...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently started using Playstation Vue and noticed this odity. Since there is no "stop" in the spotify app I pause it. Then back out if it. I then open Playstaion Vue. If I pause what I am watching...
  • Pcasey
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connected devices do not synch when playing

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDevice(iPhone 12, Chromecast Ultra, MacBook Pro M1 2021)Operating System(iOS 15.7, MacOS Montery 12.6) My Question or IssueI recently noticed that my connected devices are not in synch with each other.For example; when Sp...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device (iPhone 12, Chromecast Ultra, MacBook Pro M1 2021) Operating System (iOS 15.7, MacOS Montery 12.6)   My Question or Issue I recently noticed tha...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrapped not working

Whenever I click on Spotify wrapped, it shows recommendations but not my 2022 review... Pls fix ASAP

• Visitor
  • Whenever I click on Spotify wrapped, it shows recommendations but not my 2022 review... Pls fix ASAP
  • Shedify
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web app not working

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADeviceWeb app (Tried both Firefox and Chrome, latest version on Windows)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAccessing open.spotify.com gives this error "upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. r...

• Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device Web app (Tried both Firefox and Chrome, latest version on Windows) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Accessing open.spotify.com gi...
  • Redbirdbookings
  • Casual Listener
  • 84 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 20 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify issues with F-Secure Freedome VPN

PlanPremium Operating SystemWin10 My Question or IssueSwitching to a new album or sometimes a changed playlist doesn't work. Sometimes it has given "not available" error, but mostly the controls just get greyed out and do nothing. Solution is to turn...

• Plan Premium   Operating System Win10   My Question or Issue Switching to a new album or sometimes a changed playlist doesn't work. Sometimes it has given "not available" error, but ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sleep timer not working with music

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States DeviceGoogle pixel 4a, DesktopOperating SystemAndroid 13, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI always listen to lo-fi when I go to sleep or just take a nap and in starting 3 days ago or so (12/06/2022) the sleep timer wasn...

•   Plan Premium Country United States  Device Google pixel 4a, Desktop Operating System Android 13, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I always listen to lo-fi when I go to sl...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't find songs on Instagram sticker as a business account

Plan PremiumCountry UK DeviceSamsung S10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhen i post a story on Instagram and try using the music sticker when i search for music it will either show me unrelated tracks or say "No results found"This only ha...

• Plan  Premium Country UK   Device Samsung S10 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue When i post a story on Instagram and try using the music sticker when i search...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My songs have been deleted ?

Hey so after Nov 29th 2022, 3 of my songs have been removed from the platform but are still up on Apple Music and all the others, recently I have received an abnormal amount of streams under the “other” category but I have no clue about where those c...

• Hey so after Nov 29th 2022, 3 of my songs have been removed from the platform but are still up on Apple Music and all the others, recently I have received an abnormal amount of streams under the “oth...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes