Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueWe have a Family Premium for my wife and I and our two daughters. However, they seem to have become entangled so that when one of us is listening, others can't play so...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue We have a Family Premium for my wife and I and our two daughters. However, they seem to hav...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [LG Smart TV][Developer] Make Spotify accessible on LG Smart TV for blind users.

Good Afternoon, For your blind and partially sighted Customers, I would appreciate if you could arrange for an access issue with the Spotify app using the 'audio guidance' screen reader on LG Smart Tv's to be resolved.The latest version of the app is...

• Visitor
  • Good Afternoon,   For your blind and partially sighted Customers, I would appreciate if you could arrange for an access issue with the Spotify app using the 'audio guidance' screen reader on L...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Developer
    LG Smart TV
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Adult content erased

Hi I listened to podcast with adult content, can I hide this content or erase it from my recently viewed?

• Visitor
  • Hi    I listened to podcast with adult content, can I hide this content or erase it from my recently viewed?
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Linksys Router - Spotify Connect - Arcam

Equipment1. Router - Linksys EA81002. Connecting over wifi to Arcam R-Play Spotify connect doesn’t work and Other Devices / Airplay option not stable When the Arcam R-play is connected as wired LAN to the router Spotify connect no issues ; problems o...

• Casual Listener
  • Equipment 1. Router - Linksys EA8100 2. Connecting over wifi to Arcam R-Play    Spotify connect doesn’t work and Other Devices / Airplay option not stable    When the A...
  • jrwigs
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot create playlist folder in desktop app or web player

I have read the Spotify support which says I need to use the desktop app, right click on a playlist and then select create folder. However, when I try to do this, create folder is not an option in the drop-down

• Visitor
  • I have read the Spotify support which says I need to use the desktop app, right click on a playlist and then select create folder. However, when I try to do this, create folder is not an option in th...
  • ukergin
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Connect] Spotify Studios In NYC?

Hey Spotify team!I've been so inspired to see so many of my friends, particularly wxmen artists/producers collaborate and connect over at Spotify Studios or Noteable events in Los Angeles. I was wondering if anything similar was coming to New York?I'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify team! I've been so inspired to see so many of my friends, particularly wxmen artists/producers collaborate and connect over at Spotify Studios or Noteable events in Los Angeles. I was ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home: keeps repeating first song of playlist

Using Google Home playing songs from my spotify and it keeps repeating the first song on the playlist and the play queue just starts from the first song. Need help please really annoying, making me hate the first song on the playlist. Thanks Premium ...

• Using Google Home playing songs from my spotify and it keeps repeating the first song on the playlist and the play queue just starts from the first song. Need help please really annoying, making me h...
  • Essie8
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] Fix Download Speeds

5G or super high speed Wi-Fi and Spotify STRUGGLES with consistent downloading. Has for years, for everyone. Time to get it sorted please!

• Casual Listener
  • 5G or super high speed Wi-Fi and Spotify STRUGGLES with consistent downloading. Has for years, for everyone. Time to get it sorted please!
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Visit headquarter

I am Loic, manager for the brand CORENGTH, fitness category for DECATHLON.With my team we will be in Stockholm and we would be really interested to exchange and share about our visions with someone at spotify. Making sport accessible to the many is o...

• Visitor
  • I am Loic, manager for the brand CORENGTH, fitness category for DECATHLON. With my team we will be in Stockholm and we would be really interested to exchange and share about our visions with someone...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas , paguei o Spotify, mas cancelaram meu plano Premium

Pagamento do Spotify acontece todo dia 25 , de todos os meses , paguei , mas estão me cobrando e cancelaram minha conta Premium

• Visitor
  • Pagamento do Spotify acontece todo dia 25 , de todos os meses , paguei , mas estão me cobrando e cancelaram minha conta Premium
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Joe Rogan for covid dis-information or I will cancel my spotify membership.

Cancel joe rogan for dis-information about covid or i will boycott spotify and tell everyone i know to do the same.

• Visitor
  • Cancel joe rogan for dis-information about covid or i will boycott spotify and tell everyone i know to do the same.  
  • Earlfromflorida
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Bonjour, comment laisser des avis sur des podcast en live sur spotify?

je suit des podcats en ligne sur spotify que je dois commenter ou laisser mon avis étant en ligne je ne sais pas comment fait.

• Visitor
  • je suit des podcats en ligne sur spotify que je dois commenter ou laisser mon avis étant en ligne je ne sais pas comment fait.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does songs pause after 1 second?

Songs stop playing after 1 second. Tried both on my mobile and my PC. Tried removing cache files, log out, change sound quality, changed wifi connection, turning off and on both devices. Is there something wrong with spotify for the moment?

• Visitor
  • Songs stop playing after 1 second. Tried both on my mobile and my PC. Tried removing cache files, log out, change sound quality, changed wifi connection, turning off and on both devices. Is there som...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in on android phone

When trying to log in with my android phone, I get an error message that says "This email and password combination is incorrect". When I click the OK button, the screen goes blank and the same message appears. It's not allowing me to input the correc...

• Visitor
  • When trying to log in with my android phone, I get an error message that says "This email and password combination is incorrect". When I click the OK button, the screen goes blank and the same messag...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mi cancion se subio a otro perfil, como la saco?

Subi una cancion llamada "BLOOSHED" con un distribuidor de routenote pero se subió a otro perfil que no es el mio y quiero mover esa cancion a mi perfil

• Visitor
  • Subi una cancion llamada "BLOOSHED" con un distribuidor de routenote pero se subió a otro perfil que no es el mio y quiero mover esa cancion a mi perfil
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Where can I find previous merchandise I’ve ordered

I placed an order for a preorder Joji vinyl and cannot find where the order is now. I can’t find an email or any section for merchandise orders on my Spotify.

• Visitor
  • I placed an order for a preorder Joji vinyl and cannot find where the order is now. I can’t find an email or any section for merchandise orders on my Spotify.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Part of the code from my refill-giftcard wasnt readable when removed cover

I bought a premium refill giftcard and after removing the cover to see the refillcode, 4 of the symbols either were partial unreadable or was able to see att all. Did nothing at all to damage the gift card, i removed the strip very gently, but some o...

• Visitor
  • I bought a premium refill giftcard and after removing the cover to see the refillcode, 4 of the symbols either were partial unreadable or was able to see att all. Did nothing at all to damage the gif...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes