Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't access podcasts

Whenever I try searching for podcasts I don't see them pop up even on the web player. I've tried doing it a couple of times but I can never find them so I always have to listen to the podcasts on google podcasts.

• Whenever I try searching for podcasts I don't see them pop up even on the web player. I've tried doing it a couple of times but I can never find them so I always have to listen to the podcasts on goo...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to integrate Spotify into Traktor Pro 3 from Native Instruments.

hello. I just downloaded 'traktor pro 3' from 'native instruments'. is there a possibility to integrate spotify?thank you for help.

• Visitor
  • hello. I just downloaded 'traktor pro 3' from 'native instruments'. is there a possibility to integrate spotify? thank you for help.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I move Spotify from old Android phone to new Apple SE Phone?

Spotify currently on my old Android phone. I would like to move it over to my new Apple phone, with all my playlist moved over intact if possible. Thanks

• Visitor
  • Spotify currently on my old Android phone. I would like to move it over to my new Apple phone, with all my playlist moved over intact if possible. Thanks
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Podcast not working on some but works on others

I have had this problem for months now, I listen to podcasts from The Fellas and Pitchside but can't access their video versions on desktop or mobile(reinstalled and used different accounts) but I can watch other video podcasts like JRE, etc.

• Casual Listener
  • I have had this problem for months now, I listen to podcasts from The Fellas and Pitchside but can't access their video versions on desktop or mobile(reinstalled and used different accounts) but I ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Video Podcasts
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't download music on Spotify web player with the premium plan

I have Spotify on my phone and I was able to download music and do shuffle and stuff but when I'm on the Spotify web with the same account, I can shuffle music but not download any so I can listen offline.

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify on my phone and I was able to download music and do shuffle and stuff but when I'm on the Spotify web with the same account, I can shuffle music but not download any so I can listen of...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution corrupt song

The song RISINBLUE Beautiful seems to be corrupt. There is distortion in the track, and I have listened to it on my phone speaker, BT earbuds, my fire TV, its all the same.

• Visitor
  • The song RISINBLUE Beautiful seems to be corrupt. There is distortion in the track, and I have listened to it on my phone speaker, BT earbuds, my fire TV, its all the same.
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Porque me cobran el 16-Dic-2022 y el 19-Dic-2022 ?? Si sólo debe ser un cob

Por error tenía 2 suscripciones o cuentas con Uds. Pero el mes pasado cancelamos una, porque me cobran doble en este mes deDic. Y casi juntos. 16 y 19- Dic-2022

• Visitor
  • Por error tenía 2 suscripciones o cuentas con Uds. Pero el mes pasado cancelamos una, porque me cobran doble en este mes deDic. Y casi juntos. 16 y 19- Dic-2022
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't open my 2022 wrapped

Each time i click on open wrapped, it directs me to website where it asks me to download Spotify mobile, knowing that i'm always using Spotify mobile

• Visitor
  • Each time i click on open wrapped, it directs me to website where it asks me to download Spotify mobile, knowing that i'm always using Spotify mobile
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blend not working

PlanPremiumMy Question or IssueHi! I started a blend playlist with my friend but it only shows my songs. It says that we are 68% compatible and we share a song which is not even on the playlist. We tried leaving and starting a new blend again but it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium My Question or Issue Hi! I started a blend playlist with my friend but it only shows my songs. It says that we are 68% compatible and we share a song which is not even on the playlist...
  • AlejaR
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Old playlists have grayed-out songs that are still available

I have 2 old playlists with a large number of songs that are grayed out. I thought this might be due to the songs no longer being available, but when I search for them I can still play them and add them to other playlists. I have tried logging out of...

• I have 2 old playlists with a large number of songs that are grayed out. I thought this might be due to the songs no longer being available, but when I search for them I can still play them and add t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reporting copyright infringement on mobile

I have good evidence that a smaller artist stole the work from another more well known artist on Spotify and I want to report on mobile since I do not have access to desktop.

• Casual Listener
  • I have good evidence that a smaller artist stole the work from another more well known artist on Spotify and I want to report on mobile since I do not have access to desktop.
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to removed from the recent played music the podcast I don't follow.

I want to removed a podcast I don't follow, it keeps appearing on my Home page. I've try some solution but It doesn't work. Please help me with this. Thank you.

• Visitor
  • I want to removed a podcast I don't follow, it keeps appearing on my Home page. I've try some solution but It doesn't work. Please help me with this. Thank you.
  • Kiril
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution something went wrong while loading your albums (web player)

I get this error message on the web player every time I click albums since yesterday. It was working fine before. Same thing happens on the artist page. At some point I got a 502 bad gateway error while trying to connect to the web player, but that h...

• Regular
  • I get this error message on the web player every time I click albums since yesterday. It was working fine before. Same thing happens on the artist page. At some point I got a 502 bad gateway error wh...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution All devices Echo group disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Note 20 Ultra My Question or IssueI have an "All Devices" group set up through Alexa that has always allowed Spotify to play on every Echo device in my home. A couple of days ago the All Devices group disappeared fr...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Note 20 Ultra     My Question or Issue I have an "All Devices" group set up through Alexa that has always allowed Spotify to play on every E...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes