Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution how to get 20222 wrapped when Spotify cant update? imposable? help?

hi my phone cant support the most recent version of sportify so i have been using an outdated version. I think this is preventing me from accessing my Spotify wrapped. is their any fix to this other than buying a new phone?

• Visitor
  • hi my phone cant support the most recent version of sportify so i have been using an outdated version. I think this is preventing me from accessing my Spotify wrapped. is their any fix to this other ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pague y sigo sin servicio

Buenas noches , hace 5 dias pague el servicio de premium duo y es fecha que aun me sale que aun no he pagado, es muy molesta esta situacion, pido se me de seguimiento, gracias

• Visitor
  • Buenas noches , hace 5 dias pague el servicio de premium duo y es fecha que aun me sale que aun no he pagado, es muy molesta esta situacion, pido se me de seguimiento, gracias
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist is invisible

I cfeated a playlist but my spotfy is lacking the options to "publish" and "unpublish". In my profil both are set to public, but only one can be shared/found. the other is undetectable. I was able to invite a person to the list. However, I cannot mak...

• Visitor
  • I cfeated a playlist but my spotfy is lacking the options to "publish" and "unpublish". In my profil both are set to public, but only one can be shared/found. the other is undetectable. I was able t...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution removing duplicates?

There used to be a 'deduplicator' - what happened?/why? I can't imagine the company wants frustrated customers? Is there now a more 'official' way to handle this issue of removing duplicate songs from Playlists or your Library?

• Casual Listener
  • There used to be a 'deduplicator' - what happened?/why? I can't imagine the company wants frustrated customers? Is there now a more 'official' way to handle this issue of removing duplicate songs fro...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How can I block christmas music?

Not to sound like a miserable bellend, and apologies if you like christmas music, but I'd rather listen to the sound of my own children falling into a woodchipper. How can I cease these cheery reccomendations for hatefully major-key jingly jangly guf...

HellishAbyss_0-1671555994156.png
  • Roadie
  • Not to sound like a miserable bellend, and apologies if you like christmas music, but I'd rather listen to the sound of my own children falling into a woodchipper. How can I cease these cheery reccom...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Log in with Spotify on Alexa App is not working

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceAmazon Alexa Echo Dot My Question or Issue I'm trying to play Spotify on the Amazon Alexa Echo Dot. For this I have to log in to the Alexa App with Spotify, but this is not working. Password is definitely correct. There...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Amazon Alexa Echo Dot   My Question or Issue   I'm trying to play Spotify on the Amazon Alexa Echo Dot. For this I have to log in to the Alexa A...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to add Lyrics to a not popular song

There are a few songs I listen to that do not have lyrics, some of them do not even have lyrics anywhere on the internet. How can I submit lyrics to be reviewed by you guys so that my not popular song can have music?

• Visitor
  • There are a few songs I listen to that do not have lyrics, some of them do not even have lyrics anywhere on the internet. How can I submit lyrics to be reviewed by you guys so that my not popular son...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I upload an mp3 file to spotify?

I have an mp3 file, which I have managed to upload to spotify using the local files feature, but I don't know how to rename it, change the cover photo, add artist credits etc. I can only add/remove it from playlists.Is there any way that I can do the...

• Visitor
  • I have an mp3 file, which I have managed to upload to spotify using the local files feature, but I don't know how to rename it, change the cover photo, add artist credits etc. I can only add/remove i...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sound quality on LG TV Spotify app seems to be low bit rate only

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceLG OLED G6 TV from 2016Operating SystemwebOS 3.4.0-6008App Version2022.11.21_2-bfddde86 H 4.27.2My IssueIn comparison to other playback devices, the Spotify app on my LG OLED TV seems to play always with a low bit rate ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device LG OLED G6 TV from 2016 Operating System webOS 3.4.0-6008 App Version 2022.11.21_2-bfddde86 H 4.27.2 My Issue In comparison to other playback devices, t...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TV
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback Restricted Devices Greyed Out

I cannot connect my Spotify to echo devices anymore. All devices greyed out and read 'Playback Restricted'. Have tried deleting and reinstalling Spotify and Alexa apps, clearing cache, resetting wifi, unplugging and re-powering echos. All to no avail...

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot connect my Spotify to echo devices anymore. All devices greyed out and read 'Playback Restricted'. Have tried deleting and reinstalling Spotify and Alexa apps, clearing cache, resetting wifi...
  • Echopotty
  • Casual Listener
  • 155 replies
  • 29 likes
  • 155 replies
  • 29 likes

discografia incompletas

Quiero solicitar discografías completas de los siguientes artistas por favor:FaudelRachid thaha album 1,2.3 soleils son dos discosinner circle

• Visitor
  • Quiero solicitar discografías completas de los siguientes artistas por favor: Faudel Rachid thaha album 1,2.3 soleils son dos discos inner circle
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot join private session.

My friends send me the link to join their private session but whenever I try to join is gives me an error stating that I need to have a premium account to do so. I do have a premium account, not sure why do I still get the error. Can someone help me?

• Visitor
  • My friends send me the link to join their private session but whenever I try to join is gives me an error stating that I need to have a premium account to do so. I do have a premium account, not sure...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Porque me cobran el 16-Dic-2022 y el 19-Dic-2022 ?? Si sólo debe ser un cob

Por error tenía 2 suscripciones o cuentas con Uds. Pero el mes pasado cancelamos una, porque me cobran doble en este mes deDic. Y casi juntos. 16 y 19- Dic-2022

• Visitor
  • Por error tenía 2 suscripciones o cuentas con Uds. Pero el mes pasado cancelamos una, porque me cobran doble en este mes deDic. Y casi juntos. 16 y 19- Dic-2022
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon AVR-X1100W

Hey there! i just bought my device roughly a week ago - especially because of Spotify Connect. However the receiver does not show any Spotify Icon @ the network. However if i am using Spotify on my Android phone i am able to see the receiver in the l...

• Visitor
  • Hey there!   i just bought my device roughly a week ago - especially because of Spotify Connect. However the receiver does not show any Spotify Icon @ the network. However if i am using Spot...
  • OliverPedersen
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't access podcasts

Whenever I try searching for podcasts I don't see them pop up even on the web player. I've tried doing it a couple of times but I can never find them so I always have to listen to the podcasts on google podcasts.

• Whenever I try searching for podcasts I don't see them pop up even on the web player. I've tried doing it a couple of times but I can never find them so I always have to listen to the podcasts on goo...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to integrate Spotify into Traktor Pro 3 from Native Instruments.

hello. I just downloaded 'traktor pro 3' from 'native instruments'. is there a possibility to integrate spotify?thank you for help.

• Visitor
  • hello. I just downloaded 'traktor pro 3' from 'native instruments'. is there a possibility to integrate spotify? thank you for help.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes