Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Dobrý den, jak můžu zase vidět který z přátel je online? Zmizelo to.

Měla jsem vpravo tabulku kde mi to ukazovalo kdo z přátel je online a co poslouchá, ale pak jsem omylem klikla na křížek a zmizelo mi to. Nemohl by prosím někdo poradit, jak to vrátím zpět?

• Visitor
  • Měla jsem vpravo tabulku kde mi to ukazovalo kdo z přátel je online a co poslouchá, ale pak jsem omylem klikla na křížek a zmizelo mi to. Nemohl by prosím někdo poradit, jak to vrátím zpět?
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps stopping when using Alexa connected devices.

I have rebooted my router and devices, reinstalled the Spotify software, cleared my cache, and even worked with Spotify help, but issues still has not been resolved. Spotify will play on my laptop using my connected speaker, however, when I try to pl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have rebooted my router and devices, reinstalled the Spotify software, cleared my cache, and even worked with Spotify help, but issues still has not been resolved. Spotify will play on my laptop u...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how do i report incorrect lyrics?

in "Boys will be boys" by Benny, the lyrics are wrong. Where it says (according to the app) "when it comes to my love, and the thing that's fixable", the actual lyrics are "when it comes to my love, anything is fixable". i hope this helps!

• Visitor
  • in "Boys will be boys" by Benny, the lyrics are wrong. Where it says (according to the app) "when it comes to my love, and the thing that's fixable", the actual lyrics are "when it comes to my love, ...
  • lstnfi
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The shuffle play feature on the liked songs list isn't working.

I have a premium plan. When I try to turn on the shuffle play feature on the liked songs list it says you have discovered a premium feature and it doesn't work.

• Visitor
  • I have a premium plan. When I try to turn on the shuffle play feature on the liked songs list it says you have discovered a premium feature and it doesn't work.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot unhide songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone8Operating SystemiOS 14.6 My Question or IssueI am unable to unhide songs. I turned off “Hide Unplayable Songs” but when I go back and click “Hidden” under a song nothing happens. It stays hidden and the song won't pl...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone8 Operating System iOS 14.6   My Question or Issue I am unable to unhide songs. I turned off “Hide Unplayable Songs” but when I go back an...
  • WolfSB
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What will happen if i enable shuffle and repeat all at the same time?

Will it be shuffling in the playlist all along? Or what can i do to keep shuffling in a playlist? Ik the q seems stupid but im new to spotify sry.

• Casual Listener
  • Will it be shuffling in the playlist all along? Or what can i do to keep shuffling in a playlist? Ik the q seems stupid but im new to spotify sry.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wakes up my switched off soundbar

After connecting my Samsung Q800T soundbar to Spotify, the device wakes up whenever I play a song in the app. Even if I turn off my soundbar and make sure that within the app I have my phone selected the soundbar still turns on after I hit play. I lo...

• Music Fan
  • After connecting my Samsung Q800T soundbar to Spotify, the device wakes up whenever I play a song in the app.    Even if I turn off my soundbar and make sure that within the app I have my...
  • TheMightyRecom
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
    Samsung
  • 38 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't play spotify at home and at work with two different accounts

I have a spotify account that I use at home and in my car and phone. I recently created a spotify account for my boss at work (different email address). If someone at my house plays music on spotify using my alexa speaker, the music at work stops. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify account that I use at home and in my car and phone. I recently created a spotify account for my boss at work (different email address). If someone at my house plays music on spotify ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast stops after playing ad

PlanPremiumFR DeviceWindows, Android My Question or IssuePodcast systematically stops afetr playing beginning ad. restarting the app does not solve the issue. I have to manually move forward and sometimes it does not even work. It is a pain.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium FR   Device Windows, Android   My Question or Issue Podcast systematically stops afetr playing beginning ad. restarting the app does not solve the issue. I have...
  • YannBrrd
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify will not let me select my playlist to play.

When I click play on my playlist, it does nothing. Sometimes it will say it is playing but the songs playing are not on or related to my playlist. It lets my play all my other playlists.

• Visitor
  • When I click play on my playlist, it does nothing. Sometimes it will say it is playing but the songs playing are not on or related to my playlist. It lets my play all my other playlists.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tv screensaver

How do,I get a screensaver to operate while playing music from Spotify on my smart tv?

• Visitor
  • How do,I get a screensaver to operate while playing music from Spotify on my smart tv?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify doesn't play 5.1 on Sony Google TV (but it works on Xbox).

I have a Sony X90K TV, a Yamaha receiver, and an Xbox One. The Xbox and the receiver are connected to the TV with HDMI and HDMI Arc respectively.When I play a song on Xbox, the receiver shows (and plays) a 5.1 audio stream. But when I play the same s...

• Visitor
  • I have a Sony X90K TV, a Yamaha receiver, and an Xbox One. The Xbox and the receiver are connected to the TV with HDMI and HDMI Arc respectively. When I play a song on Xbox, the receiver shows (and ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant play music

Hello,Spotify wont play songs or playlists when i don't start them in my "favourites" playlist. But sometimes even that doesn't work have already tried:- checked and reconnect internet connection- excluded any other failures coming from my device- up...

• Hello, Spotify wont play songs or playlists when i don't start them in my "favourites" playlist. But sometimes even that doesn't work 😞 have already tried: - checked and reconnect internet connec...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Not able to download Playlists when it only contains Video Podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryDEDeviceXiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro / Ipad Pro 2020Operating SystemMIUI GLOBAL 13.0.13 (Redmi) / 15.7.1 (Ipad)My Question or IssueI have the problem, that I can not download a Playlist that only contains Video Podcast. The Arrow sign t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country DE Device Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro / Ipad Pro 2020 Operating System MIUI GLOBAL 13.0.13 (Redmi) / 15.7.1 (Ipad) My Question or Issue I have the problem, that I can not d...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlist somehow skips all the songs to an ad. How do I fix this?

Whenever I put on a playlist, it skips the songs to an ad. I don't touch it or anything but it just does that for a while now.

• Visitor
  • Whenever I put on a playlist, it skips the songs to an ad. I don't touch it or anything but it just does that for a while now.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why do I get all publicity in flemish? I would prefer it in french as my pr

I am living in belgium on the French side! My profile is french but I receive all publicity in flemish

• Visitor
  • I am living in belgium on the French side! My profile is french but I receive all publicity in flemish
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Friend Feed] Friends Tag Along Listening

Allow users to click on Live Friend Activity to Tag Along hearing the same current + future songs during that hearing session. For privacy purposes, maybe allow users to define whether "Always Allow, Request One Time Permission, Block". On top of tha...

• Visitor
  • Allow users to click on Live Friend Activity to Tag Along hearing the same current + future songs during that hearing session. For privacy purposes, maybe allow users to define whether "Always Allow,...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Friend Feed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes